Return Of A Classic

Should Nintendo Revive this Classic? (POLL/PETITION)

• Yes

Votes: 114 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 11.6%

• Total voters
Lethal said:
I may get flammed a lil but oh well. I had Kid Icarus for the game boy and thought it was dredfull. I personally could care less if was brought back. Now Ghost N Goblins is another story! Kung-Fu, Rygar, Ikari Warriors!!!! Those are treasures.
you need to play the NES version.

we can only hope that nintendo bring back many classic's from the old consoles. imagine donkey kong on the wii? or even wario or dr mario or ness, yoshi, mr game and watch. 'tendo could make some awsome rpg adventure with mr game and watch the list is endless but as i said we can only hope...

Kid Icarus was such a great game!!! I still remember the cheat code to get to the last level - "ICARUS FIGHTS MEDUSA ANGELS"
Hell yeah bring it onto Wii!!! I wish they'd bring back heaps of the old titles and re-do them for the newer age consoles. Remember Faxanadu? That'd be cool. Anyone else got suggestions for new games using classic characters/games ???

I'd love to see a new Kid Icarus, it was one of my all time favorite NES games.

Jono said:
we can only hope that nintendo bring back many classic's from the old consoles. imagine donkey kong on the wii? or even wario or dr mario or ness, yoshi, mr game and watch. 'tendo could make some awsome rpg adventure with mr game and watch the list is endless but as i said we can only hope...
a 3d platforming donkey kong would be awesome. Imagine swinging on the vines with the wiimote. :sick:

remember Ness in Earthbound? playable in the SSB series, but we never had the sequel here, nor the first game of the series (btw, it's called "Mother" in Japan)

so all we can do is pray

RESSURECT IT ^^ it powns i played it long time ago extremly hard and i didn't felt like completing it but ill try one more time now lol

Skullator said:
RESSURECT IT ^^ it powns i played it long time ago extremly hard and i didn't felt like completing it but ill try one more time now lol
Might be a better word. oh well... :sick:

and yeah its hard, i get stuck on the 3rd level :( all the time...

(and lets go for 200 votes :p)

Back