007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all too confusing to me... it's weird to be on one website, and have all the info on another... I think I'm just sticking to Wii Chat. :lol:

Oh, ok thanks. So, theres gonna be world leagues? What are we doin?

I wanna report that last night, i was in an xp hacked lobby, and i got the 1st kill....... it gave me 1,027 xp, and after i saw that, I quit. I didnt mean to get that xp, but i had no way of knowing, since nobody else had gotten a kill. I think the hacker in there was Agent Chris, i've seen him hack in MJR's before. Rly sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
If you leave before the ending of the game you don't get the exp.
I've been in 3 hacked lobbies as well. Lots if them these days.
(And yes i quit them all --> still only lvl 31)
I'm doing it the legit way.

It still says i got xp from a hacked lobby, maybe not that one, probably from one before E7

Add my FC Trvlyan and Koopa, i'll add u back today sometime

If you leave before the ending of the game you don't get the exp.
I've been in 3 hacked lobbies as well. Lots if them these days.
(And yes i quit them all --> still only lvl 31)
I'm doing it the legit way.

My main alt hasn't ran into any hacked lobbies yet, which is good. I want it 100% legit.

Yea, after i get this one to 56, im probably gonna make tak RockingGuy98 and make it my new E7 prof. Its a lvl 7 or 8, and its 100% legit.

I rly wish DELA would change my LVL on page one on the MEMBERS GRID to lvl 37. 3rd time i've asked Dela, ur slacking. U changed Dread's, and dread isnt 36, i was, this is Delta

I rly wish DELA would change my LVL on page one on the MEMBERS GRID to lvl 37. 3rd time i've asked Dela, ur slacking. U changed Dread's, and dread isnt 36, i was, this is Delta

Well...I mean, you could always just send her a nice PM asking her to do it??? I'm sure she'd oblige...

Sorry... I don't recall you ever asking me... may have slipped my mind. But yes, please send me a PM if you don't see me update...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back