007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister listen to rock, drives me crazy, can usually hear it from my room.Not into music that much but do like Foster the People's music :)

Updated the post to reflect changes made in the clan. Please also note, from here on out, that if you xp hack, either accidentally or on purpose, you will be banned. I know this seems harsh, but we'd like to have an honest clan. Thanks. :)

ETA: Just wanted to clarify, banned as in leaving the clan... :)

Last edited:
Updated the post to reflect changes made in the clan. Please also note, from here on out, that if you xp hack, either accidentally or on purpose, you will be banned. I know this seems harsh, but we'd like to have an honest clan. Thanks. :)ETA: Just wanted to clarify, banned as in leaving the clan... :)
That is kinda harsh... Once I joined a game on Docks, killed one person, 10,000XP, game over. I was already a 56, but my main account is no longer legit.

If u enter a lobby, make sure u check the score, xp earned by other people, and the lvls of the players. Lvl 0's and 57's are hackers no doubt, aand if u run into a kill, get 10,000, leave.

I'd think this would be common sense. I mean, checking the scoreboard is usually one of the first things I do when I enter a game...
It's not just to prevent getting xp hacked, but also helpful to know who you are playing with. There are a lot of great players out there and there are a lot of NOTORIOUS players out there.

I'd think this would be common sense. I mean, checking the scoreboard is usually one of the first things I do when I enter a game...
It's not just to prevent getting xp hacked, but also helpful to know who you are playing with. There are a lot of great players out there and there are a lot of NOTORIOUS players out there.
I do the same, tbh I think I spend more time looking at the scoreboard than actually playing the game!

I'm curently trying out new settings, with improved turning speed.
My hipFire is abit off cause of it.
So if i don't do well in the next couple of days when you come across me, you know why.

Trev. i re-added your E7 prof. with my lvl 34
Your not in my list, so methinks you'll have to re-add me as well.
i'll try and add you with my lvl 56 as well L8 tonight

As for checking the scoreboard, i don't do always as well.
Whenever i have the mindset that the score don't matter.
It's different from when the score matters, cause then i'm a bit more careful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back