</2009><2010>

Stockpile even more money.
????
Profit.
Get a (better) job.
After above, get a loan for purchasing a car.
Find the cheapest Sushi in the area.
Stop arsing around and put work into learning Culinary Arts.

You could ask them to take it apart and number the pieces

and make me put it all back together??? ... i think not.

well putting a car back together could be a good learning experience. When i was younger, i took apart my dad's computer (an old dinosaur win.xp95) and he literally forced me to put it together with no manual and no aid from anyone...just me, my mind and concentration...i ended up putting it back together and it worked fine. It was a good experience in the end, so maybe you could figure it out?

you know how many parts are in a engine alone? then theres the suspension , wiring e.t.c.... it'll take me far to long to put it back together. by the time its back together it will be 10 years older :sick: :lol:

well putting a car back together could be a good learning experience. When i was younger, i took apart my dad's computer (an old dinosaur win.xp95) and he literally forced me to put it together with no manual and no aid from anyone...just me, my mind and concentration...i ended up putting it back together and it worked fine. It was a good experience in the end, so maybe you could figure it out?

you know how many parts are in a engine alone? then theres the suspension , wiring e.t.c.... it'll take me far to long to put it back together. by the time its back together it will be 10 years older :sick: :lol:

Your siggy is just full of win. :lol: I know that was random, but ashlee is going to kill me once she see's this.. Dx :lol:

I am only familiar with one type of car...i am not much of a fan of cars. An automobile, motor car or car is a wheeled motor vehicle used for transporting passengers, which also carries its own engine or motor. Most definitions of the term specify that automobiles are designed to run primarily on roads, to have seating for one to eight people, to typically have four wheels, and to be constructed principally for the transport of people rather than goods. However, the term automobile is far from precise, because there are many types of vehicles that do similar tasks.

Back