4th piece of the triforce??

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
:confused: have you guys heard of that?? i went to these forums and there was a topic about how supposively theres a fourth piece to the triforce. you know how in the middle of the triforce, theres an empty space. well is it true?? does anyone know??:confused:

i also read about how supposively "tri" doesnt stand for "three" as in "tri" stands for "three-sided", i dont know, it got me thinkin though

theres talk about how its a triforce of balance. the one that connects link, zelda, and ganon together. or somethin like that.

who would get the fourth peice (if there is one)? theyve already given one to the villian, the damsle in distress, and the hero.

they say its called the triforce of balance. what i think is that either zelda, link or ganon have the fourth piece within them. like with that other triforce, they have what it takes to balance the other three together. like have what it takes to control all three triforces. thats what ive read

hmm.. but whats likely gonna happen is, is that some random character who has the potential and kindness or whatever will be introduced and they will have the fourth triforce

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
they say its called the triforce of balance. what i think is that either zelda, link or ganon have the fourth piece within them. like with that other triforce, they have what it takes to balance the other three together. like have what it takes to control all three triforces. thats what ive read
they cant have another trifoce inside them. that would make it unbalanced. one being better than the other two. i dont think there is a fourth mainly because there are only three gods: Din, Farore, Nayru.

There is no fourth piece. That means it wouldn't be called the triforce anymore, it woud be the quad force, whice null and voids Nintendo's storyline behind the triforce.

Mario Famous said:
There is no fourth piece. That means it wouldn't be called the triforce anymore, it woud be the quad force, whice null and voids Nintendo's storyline behind the triforce.

Actually, going by the prefix tri, it'd be tetraforce.

This whole fourth piece is just a theory that someone came up with make his/her experience deeper.

Back