4th piece of the triforce??

that would suck. i dont think they would stop one of the biggest going franchises. just look at final fantasy:p

it could possibly be the last one, since WW that was after it, shows hyrule under the sea, meaning the kingdom is lost forever. (after the game)
so link's rebirths will have no meaning since the triforce as been sealed away forever by the king.

BUT, when the king touched the triforce before gannodorf did, he wished that link and zelda had a future, possibly leading to more games and stories.
:)

No, TP won't be the last game for LOZ... During an earlier interview, which is before it was announced that it'll be made for the Wii too, one of the producers said in an interview that TP for the GC will be the last on of it's kind. Which, I believe, means that there will be ones after TP that'll use all of the potential capabilities that the Wii will have.

AsianSmith said:
No, TP won't be the last game for LOZ... During an earlier interview, which is before it was announced that it'll be made for the Wii too, one of the producers said in an interview that TP for the GC will be the last on of it's kind. Which, I believe, means that there will be ones after TP that'll use all of the potential capabilities that the Wii will have.
Where did ya here this?

nic7 said:
nintendo hasnt realeazed alot of things
That's true...u nvr know, since this is the 4th game (not counting the NES and SNES games) they may decide to add something to really kick off a new idea.

They obviously know wut they're doing because they've canceled the release twice and they've been working on it for like 6 million yrs.:tard: If they don't think adding something this big to the series would help, they won't, if they do they will. It's really that simple.

What if the Twilight Princess, assuming it's not Zelda, has the fourth Triforce Piece? Possibility?

Jenova said:
What if the Twilight Princess, assuming it's not Zelda, has the fourth Triforce Piece? Possibility?
Well nintendo surprised us many time times before so it could also be a possibility

if theres a fourth piece of the triforce it will totally screw everything over
and make people confused and pissed off
we'll just have to wait and see

Back