56 invasion

they do it so they can do a conflict match and go 30-0. and post the screenshot on gamespot. its always talked about it, then they do their lists of the best players. its all a bunch of crap to me.

I dont understand the need to hack when you have all of the top weapons....I mean, come on...at least prove to us that you're awesome!

i want to be lvl 56 in 3 hours to be dog top not do all that lvling ****

Ever since I hit rank 51 I have come across a lot more 56'sI was playing heros other day. Me 51, rank 56, rank 49, rank 50 guy VS. a clan [iq] or something and they were all rank 56.Only people left on my team was me and the rank 56 guy, vs (4) rank 56 Got owned, strata's every where, proxies on every corner and stairway of night club. Finished first on my team with 24 kills and 21 deaths lol. And no one would become hero to be killed.

the last boosting hacker clan i saw was [FKU] they where all boosters inf ammo aimbot id play this one guy [FKU]lordobin at 2:30pm hed be like lvl 10 id meet him a few hours later he's lvl 45

Hey I play. My fc is 271536190206 .I play in the morning at about 8 , though im not at my best then as im tired. I also play on saturdays, sometimes sundays. I am a fun hacker(melee only, everyone has goldengun, noob tube only) my online name is InvisibleMan

I am a worm compared to the good level 56s. I am a worm that has a Wolfe and knows how to use it. I am a worm that can trample most of the best players in the world under my worm feet. I am a worm that knows he will win before the match starts. I am a worm that can smell fear on my opponents as soon as I take my first 6 shots with my Wolfe. I am a worm that can count his betters on one three fingers. I am the level 56 of your nightmares. The monster under your Wii. The feeling you get as someone with a Wolfe kills you for the 10th time in a row. I hear the ping of snipers messing up there shots and I turn and tickle there foreheads with a single bullet from my silver tube of righteousness. I put the BoOze in BamBoOzeLeR. I put the Hustle in The Hustler. I put the SlipperySeal on your "eliminated" certificate. I am the bringer of sorrow to level 56s who think they are "legit". I am The Lone Wolfe. I am The LAW, and I will nip you in the bud. I live at GoldenEye 007 Message Board for Wii GameFAQs. I am one of four "legit" people in the world. I know my friend code better than my phone number. It is 286974198765

Last edited:
Ever since I hit rank 51 I have come across a lot more 56'sI was playing heros other day. Me 51, rank 56, rank 49, rank 50 guy VS. a clan [iq] or something and they were all rank 56.Only people left on my team was me and the rank 56 guy, vs (4) rank 56 Got owned, strata's every where, proxies on every corner and stairway of night club. Finished first on my team with 24 kills and 21 deaths lol. And no one would become hero to be killed.

I wish I played on your team. let us say the scores would be in our favor.

I can pubstomp a lobby of 56s the way a normal 56 can pubstomp a lobby of non 56s

Truths. It feels great when you take down a level 56 Hero using a Torka.

I beat a full team of level 56 proxy campers using only a default P99 and melee recently. I got nearly 30 kills and a nearly 3-1 kdr.

I don't know what account I'm on with here, but my IGN is Burd. I am the founder of the GO clan, and one of (if not the) best in the world

I played DaisyFan, he is good. Not the best. Virus is insane with RTMs, and one of the best to play the game, but he is not the GOAT. Prince-Luigi is overrated, despite being one of the best players of his time, he is famous for being the first to reach 56, but there were definitely people before him as the game was out in 2009 and he probably got it in 2010.

* FLASH from SR is currently the best player, but he probably radar hacks as recent videos show

Other possible best players include BK99 from SR, Stryker from SR, Cyber, Sir Bud, and Crazybacon, however; there can only be one GOAT. His IGN is 1416, and he has never been beaten.

GGs if I've played you, and if your reading this join the GE Discord server here https://discord.gg/VN4m74F

I am a legit 56. Quitting does not mean you are bad, it means you want a high KDR on your account.

There are two types of 56s. Good ones and bad ones. Nothing in between. If you can win a conflict vs 56s with a P99 or only melee you are a good 56.

Back