A Call Out to Wreckless Talkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

metaskillz

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2007
Whats the deal with all these characters talkin wreckless..? They speackin million dollar sentences with hundred dollar mouths. Basically they're mouths are writing checks that they can't cash. I'm not sayin all this to make enemies or start no trouble or nothin of that nature.. So with that bein sai, I'm callin you characters out!! :yesnod: I wanna see if ya'll can play as well as ya'll talk. I'm talkin singles, teams whatever ya'll wanna do. It's nothin.. I'm hopin it teams cuz me & my partner lloyd_yayo got this! All that ya'll talkin.. Yeah it sound real good but make it understood you gon have to show me. Im bout to be a king over the web and I dare you to try and overthrow me..! Send me a private message givin me you info so we can have this ready to go by the time Brawl is released. I left a mark on ya'll paper, do you have the courage to erase it? If so STAND UP!! :cool: :yesnod:

metaskillz said:
Whats the deal with all these characters talkin wreckless..? They speackin million dollar sentences with hundred dollar mouths. Basically they're mouths are writing checks that they can't cash. I'm not sayin all this to make enemies or start no trouble or nothin of that nature.. So with that bein sai, I'm callin you characters out!! :yesnod: I wanna see if ya'll can play as well as ya'll talk. I'm talkin singles, teams whatever ya'll wanna do. It's nothin.. I'm hopin it teams cuz me & my partner lloyd_yayo got this! All that ya'll talkin.. Yeah it sound real good but make it understood you gon have to show me. Im bout to be a king over the web and I dare you to try and overthrow me..! Send me a private message givin me you info so we can have this ready to go by the time Brawl is released. I left a mark on ya'll paper, do you have the courage to erase it? If so STAND UP!! :cool: :yesnod:

was that english?....:wtf:

I'm no grammar nazi like half the ppl on this site but that was very hard to read. :lol:

I suck at SB so yeah. . . not gonna go against you.

I'll lol if someone shuts you down though.

Ebonics...

metaskillz said:

I think this is some form of ebonics... I'm not sure, we have alot of that talk up north, yall no wat im sayin? :lol:

We are educated and therefore we are not good at Brawl [A game that has not been released yet, of course].

Amazing logic.

metaskillz said:

im down what game do u wunna get qwxn in?

hes saying he wants to play good people on the forums u idiots

and hes calling u newbs out pretty much and wants to qwxn you

Last edited:
l7cx1Cl said:
im down what game do u wunna get qwxn in?

hes saying he wants to play good people on the forums u idiots

and hes calling u newbs out pretty much and wants to qwxn you

i know exactly wat he was sayin but this is the internet not the hood

Jay588 said:
u crack me up, have u ever been in the "h%d"?

yea i know right..he would never talk like that where im from

Jay588 said:
u crack me up, have u ever been in the "h%d"?

yes i only hanged out with black ppl most my life n they brought me to black only h%ds

and i lived n Samoa for a year

n that place puts any h%d to dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back