A few signatures, Please look~

Dusk923

The Balls' Are Inert.
Jun 15, 2010
Netherworld
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hey guys, I used to come here before that forum time warp thing.
Over the years I have been practicing on signatures for me and my friends at a chatbox~And I just decided to stop by this forum again.

I use gimp, not photoshop.

narutosig.png

Ichigosig.png

marthsig.png

stormsigg.png

alsig.png

miosig.png

bluesig.png

robsig.png

deathsig.png

sonicsig.png

ghostrider.png

laharlsig.png

soulsigb.png

boomsig.png

halosiga.png

sasorisig.png

torissig.png

mikusignature.png

Please rate and comment, thank you.

Edit: Also i'm a noob at fonts, where do you people get such great fonts?

Last edited:
Edit: Also i'm a noob at fonts, where do you people get such great fonts?

As a fellow gimp user and a graphics maker, go to Dafont.com
if you have windows xp or vista ;; click download next to the font.If it gives you an option after downloading, pick save file. the file should be zipped on your desktop now. click the file. on the left near top side click "extract all files". click the start button at the bottom left area on your desktop. click "my computer". you should see a folder called "fonts". drag your new unzipped font file into the fonts folder. REMINDER: that was a ttutorial to download using windows XP or Vista. you can dowload off of mac too.
hope this helped.
please rate my banner/too large sig. in the official graphics criticism thread.

p.s. this was all written on my wii with just wiimote. took like 10mins hahaa

Thanks for commenting guys, and thank you EvilClown for the tips, I appreciate the help.

Your very talented alot better than I, I love it how you blend the render to match the background, keep trying and improve my friend.

ffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

I want that BEWD sig. Horribly terribly so.

Your very talented alot better than I, I love it how you blend the render to match the background, keep trying and improve my friend.

Thread's old, bro... Then again, every thread is old in the design lounge. =/ Well, aside from yours.

Back