A First or Second Hello

WMBQ

Double-You, Em Be Kyew
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm back.

For those of you who remember me, I bid you a second hello!

For those of you who don't know me, I bid you a first hello!

But you could have predicted that from the title of the thread. Hey guys.

The name. It's familiar. Have we met? Do you remember? My memory is crap even without sleep deprivation haha. Either way, welcome back.

I was that obnoxious little kid who made the Alternate Plot like two years ago... I used to be quite infamous for that.

I'm back.

For those of you who remember me, I bid you a second hello!

For those of you who don't know me, I bid you a first hello!

But you could have predicted that from the title of the thread. Hey guys.

Hey man.:). Welcome back to wiichat. I raise you a first hello! Hope to get to know you.;).

Your welcome is most appreciated! I really like it when people use smilies because it makes me feel like I'm accepted. At an internet forum where people can get away with being absolutely nasty, that actually means a lot to me.

So guess what!

:)

Your welcome is most appreciated! I really like it when people use smilies because it makes me feel like I'm accepted. At an internet forum where people can get away with being absolutely nasty, that actually means a lot to me.

So guess what!

:)

I got a smiley..that just warms my heart inside.:lol:. The smilies usually show your tone. But yes, everyone at the beginning is accepted my me..then if i find out they are a spammer..bye-bye. :papermario:

The name. It's familiar. Have we met? Do you remember? My memory is crap even without sleep deprivation haha. Either way, welcome back.

... Honestly, everyone is sleep-deprived tonight. I blame New Years.

I was that obnoxious little kid who made the Alternate Plot like two years ago... I used to be quite infamous for that.

Alternate Plot ftw. Even though I was quite late to the party, I kept track of it 'till it's very end. If only I came sooner, maybe I'd of participated in that legendary RP... But that's water under the bridge.

Point being, welcome back, WMBQ! :)

Hey now the continued welcomes are much appreciated! :)

Hey now the continued welcomes are much appreciated! :)

damnit.. how could i forget :lol: welcome to wiichat!! :) I'm boz, but am annoyingly called Bo.. or called by my name Allan, which I dislike :lol: Hope we get to be friends? And out of curiosity, did you join before 2009?

I feel like being a smart ass, you mean welcome back too wiichat.:lol:. And he joined on jan.2009.

Back