Ack! Energy drinks..

Darkonix

A.K.A. _-Fear-_-Me-_
Jan 1, 2007
Miami FL
Wii Online Code
2416-6513-0889-2126
Well I need to cram some stuff because im great at procastinating..
So I buy this energy drink and im not going to say what brand because im not like that..

well.. Its pretty ack.. I dont even like red bull, the taste is to bitter and just ::Spine tingles:: What do you guys think about energy drinks?
Btw, this is my first energy drink since red bull became famous. I'll let you guys know if it really keeps me active.. Well your thoughts on energy drinks???

i live on them, i buy a pack of 24 drinks(more caffeine than redbull) every three weeks, they are better than redbull, comes in differnt flavours, i am currently drinking rootbeer flavoured

I laughed when you said that paintballer. Becuase right after I saw your avitar haha. Just poking fun at you.

I don't mind energy drinks when I'm just about to pass out and need a fix. But most of them remind me of green, radioactive sewage water-pop-drink.

monster... I would never touch that stuff... what color is that drink? Where I work I was stocking it.. and I guess 1 can poped. I must of been like 4 days traveling in the pallet. It turned the wood of the pallet black and made it sticky. I could only amagine what it does inside of us. eww.. What energy drinks acctually taste good?

I can't really point out which energy drinks taste good. MDX isn't horrible, but not so good either. But I believe rockstar or the company that makes monster have an energy drink loaded with vitamins and nutrients, and is sugar free at the same time. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

mushroomedmario said:
i live on them, i buy a pack of 24 drinks(more caffeine than redbull) every three weeks, they are better than redbull, comes in differnt flavours, i am currently drinking rootbeer flavoured

yeah this energy drink i was talknig about, it is called xs energy drink, allthough like most energy drinks it makes good use of taurine and caffeine , but it sitll has vitamin b in it. it also has no sugar or carbs in it. i'd recommend it to anyone that drinks enrgy drinks on a regular basis

eh, I woke up now after drinking this "Energy drink" Didnt do me any good. I slept good though. =)

Don't drink 'em before you go to bed to see if it keeps you up, it's not good at all. I did it with a friend once, and it was like 4am after playing sport all day (think it was Football) and my body was literally dead, but my mind just wanted to start like jumping around - was crazy.
Nothing beats a nice Vodka Bomb (Vodka and Red Bull) mind you (though I love Red Bull anyway. Shame that people died after drinking this (not proven to be the reason though).

Wikipedia said:
Some people consider this drink dangerous, since alcohol is a depressant while the caffeine in Red Bull is a stimulant. Because of this it may put strain on the heart. Two people died in Sweden after drinking vodka Red Bull. However, the coroner did not find any direct link between the drink and the deaths.

Back