Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like the after-taste of Stella. But I was out-ruled by my friends over what alcohol to take to T in the Park (which sucked)... I had Johnnie Walker black label and some mixers so I was ok. But I've been lumbard with the left over cans of Stella - so I'll drink them.! (over time)

Also, you wouldn't spit on it? :lol: what the hell is that supposed to mean..?

Here is a myspace blog entry from one of the Wiichat members. I swear I didnt edit this except to remove the second sentence

So, last night I went to Peaches........ So, in order to make myself have a good time. I start drinking to make the noise disapate. I start to get a little woozy and have to puke for the first time that night. So, I go back to the bar and order a gin and tonic (I love gin and tonic) I get it and almost puke as I start downing it. So, I drink a little more and have to puke again, I guess I didn't get enough of it out the first time, but there is a woman already in the bathroom and someone else waiting so, I opt for the men's bathroom, since there was no one in there. I get in there and start to puke a little. Then, some guys come in, and I start rambling on about how I don't want to see any penis's and they all start to giggle. I come out and wipe my mouth and one of them says, "I better not find any semen in there," AS IF!!!!! I just had to say that...(I didn't say that last night, but I thought it. I was lik eno I was puking and they said it was better that I went in there instead of outside. I didn;t get that last night and I still don't. They all agreed though. I think there were like 5 guys in there. did you know that in the mens bathroom there they have a urinal and a stall? So, that means two can go at the same time, but in the women's bathroom they only have a potty and a sink. It's completely beyond me. So, as we're leaving I run into Emily Arment. I used to think she was so hott. I really don't remember what she looked like last night, but who knows. All I remember was asking her about her brother, Collin, and something about she tried to talk to me earlier but I was busy. Then I run into these big darker colored skin men (I wanted to be politically correct), and we start having a conversation. The biggest one's name was Mike and that's all that I remember...........Just another night out on the town.......Or in Yellow Springs

Oh yeah, then I went to Steak 'n' Shake and threw up there too and the waitress was like I'll get you water, you look like you need it.....I didn't think I was that drunk......I'm not even hung over....Maybe b/c I did all of my puking last night......Who knows.....I peed a lot too.....

Wow...

I don't really understand the point of posting this thread, but I can appreciate that you're against it and stand by your views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back