Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok What humorless mod gave me negative rep for the joke i made earlier..?

"I once tried filling my dog with vodka. He just kept falling over and growling funny. Was ok after a day or two later though... :thumbsup:"

As if anyone would do that! - vodka would likely kill a dog!? (dogs can drink small quantities of beer though)...

BrandonMcAuslan said:

"I once tried filling my dog with vodka. He just kept falling over and growling funny. Was ok after a day or two later though... :thumbsup:"

As if anyone would do that! - vodka would likely kill a dog!? (dogs can drink small quantities of beer though)...

Join the clan of negative rep with me my dear.

Vodka would likely kill a dog, people just don't like the idea of cruelty to animals. My uncle's friend once gave a pigeon an indeigestion tablet and watched it turn into a basketball.

Frogger said:
Join the clan of negative rep with me my dear.

Vodka would likely kill a dog, people just don't like the idea of cruelty to animals. My uncle's friend once gave a pigeon an indeigestion tablet and watched it turn into a basketball.

lol - Pidgeonball! :lol:

Negative rep sucks indeed. I've had it before though - and I'll have it again no doubt.
:scared:

It's just irritating.

BrandonMcAuslan said:

Isn't the phrase "humorless mod" a bit redundant?

SHUTSH UPP YOU TMOTHER E-****ER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULDE OWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOU RITGH WNO IF IW ANTED TOO!

i saiIDDDDDDDDDD SHUTG uP!@@@@

bonk_usa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back