What's your worst vice???

for me it's my gambling. I play ALOT of poker, and I go to the track just about every weekend. If I start loosing to much I lay low for a few weeks. It's never gotten too out of hand, but I don't want it to turn into a bad habit when I get out of college.

That, and I constantly feel like people are judging me. Not like a paranoid schizo kinda way, I just feel insecure at times. This leads me to drink whenever I go to a party. It seems like I can really loosen up and enjoy myself a lot better once I've had a few drinks, which is a bad habit to slip in to. Yeah, It's gotten me in trouble a few times.

tank said:
for me it's my gambling. I play ALOT of poker, and I go to the track just about every weekend. If I start loosing to much I lay low for a few weeks. It's never gotten too out of hand, but I don't want it to turn into a bad habit when I get out of college.

That, and I constantly feel like people are judging me. Not like a paranoid schizo kinda way, I just feel insecure at times. This leads me to drink whenever I go to a party. It seems like I can really loosen up and enjoy myself a lot better once I've had a few drinks, which is a bad habit to slip in to. Yeah, It's gotten me in trouble a few times.

i used to get like that- the judgement thing but half the time it is true. its "abused puppy syndrome" from when i was younger and got "tormented" for being "fat" blargggg that was in JRHS. i get self concious sometimes- i think we all do at some point of their lives.

tank said:

And I though I was the only person on this forum to play poker :lol:

i would say that my vice is video games, but i'm sure on this site, that doesn't apply.

demonflair said:
And I though I was the only person on this forum to play poker :lol:

yeah I played last night. Worst beat of my life

.25/.50 cash game. I'm out of position, no one raises and I limp in with K-4 suited. flop comes K-4-T. BB bets 4 dollars after not raising anything in position (I can't put him on anything higher than top pair with a good kicker). I go all in for another 5 bucks over, and BB being the monster stack (50 bucks) calls it. Showdown. He shows to pair with ace kicker (just like I called it). Turn comes jack, river comes jack.

my original two pair is useless. Board shows K-4-T-J-J I loose the hand K's and Jack's to his ace kicker. I could not believe what I had just seen.

It's ok though I bought back in for another 10 and caught two nut full houses off the flop, and rivered a straight-flush later on. I broke even that night,

mr_resi said:
Lol NOTHING compared to my worst vice!

Making a thread go very off topic with the discussion of yiffy?:lol:

you got jill hooked, i have mild emotional truama god knows what else:lol:

Your worst vice is. . .

i better not ask:S

I play Nintendo games a lot...
I work at fast food a lot...
I sleep a lot...
I watch movies a lot...
I like wrestling a lot...
I listen to rock/metal a lot...
I eat fruit candies (licorice, Starburst (sour ones especially), Skittles, Jolly Ranchers, and sour worms) a lot...
I get it on a lot...:devil:
But I don't drink or smoke!
And I gamble once in awhile...

Last edited:
Back