To Drink, or To Eat?

Taills

Banned
Mar 30, 2007
S.C.
I'm curious. Are you more of a drinker (not specifically alchol, but can) or an eater? As to the people who may not understand what I'm asking, I'll obtain the answer through this question:

Would you rather have access to an infinite supply of all the types drinks in the world, or access to infinite supply of all the types of food in the world (the food would come with a plate/bowl and proper utensils to eat with along with the choice of it being hot/cold, and the drinks would have the choice to be bottled/canned, hot/cold)?

If you know what I'm asking, you can stop reading here and just post a response. :)

It's a void rift to another dimension that you can reach into and follows you around. It has no effects on the enviroment or you except to supply you with the food/drink of your choice. Also, no one else can see it, only you, and you can choose whether to see it or not. (Sorry to be so specific, but thats trying to cover all the corners so people can't be petty and pick "neither" because of a problem it would have :sick: )

Me, I'm more of a drinker. I'm thristy ALL the time and I'd love to have a nice cold drink whenever I want it.

man, this is hard.... I think I would get the food, but I drink all the time, but if I am full, I don't drink that much... so food it is

Food...I think, there's just more options with food. That is if I can eat the food without getting stuffed, I need some liquids to help push down my food.

But who knows, tommorrow I may say drinking.

It has to be food. I just eat more than I drink. I mean I would love a cold drink on a hot day but if its going to be a fight to the death between Drinks and Food, then surely I will claim that food is the winner. :lol:

Really... I'm suprised that I'm the only one to pick drinking so far o_O
Eating once a day is good enough for me, if even that... but I gotta drink at least 20 glasses of something, most of which is water because drinking that much milk (fave drink) is expensive.

Taills said:
Really... I'm suprised that I'm the only one to pick drinking so far o_O
Eating once a day is good enough for me, if even that... but I gotta drink at least 20 glasses of something, most of which is water because drinking that much milk (fave drink) is expensive.
I hate milk on its own. With cereal its ok, but on a hot day, nothing beats a lemonade with ice.

Or a gin and tonic or frosty maragarita on a hot day. even a cold beer

I think food wins hands down though (i'm assuming water would be available) as life does not exist without it.

MMMM, king crab legs with drawn lime butter, new red potatoes, corn on the cob, peel n' eat shrimp, Filet mignon, Chocolate in many forms.

Nah I always need to drink...hell I'm thirsty right now. Colder the better!

I am most definately a drinker, I dont eat much, but I drink non-stop. Water, Milk, Soda, Energy drink, juice, ANYTHING!

i have so many cavaties its mind-blowing, and i brush my teeth everyday! (sometimes twice a day)
im a heavy coke drinker

Meh, mostly milk and water for me, but A LOT of it!

Sovieto said:
i have so many cavaties its mind-blowing, and i brush my teeth everyday! (sometimes twice a day)
im a heavy coke drinker

Try drinking some more milk... it strengthens enamel. And buy off-brand toothpaste.

Back