Ack! Energy drinks..

I like teh following:

Lucozade Lemon (Every now and again)
Tesco Isotonic water Orange (I get this pretty much every week day morning)
Asda Isotonis water orange (When ever i am at My Nana's)
Red Bull (Very Rarely drink this, dont know why)
Lucozade Glucose Tablets (I have quite a few of these, they gave you LOTS of energy)

Thats all Me can remember at teh moment.

I like rockstars and the no fear energy drinks. I hate those rockstars in the blue can, cant remember what kind it is, but it taste like ass

I love Lost. Nowhere seems to have them though. :( No energy drinks seem to give me any energy either.
I'm not sure if this is classified as an energy drink, but have any of you tried Coke Black? It tastes like it is just half Coke and half coffee. I used to drink them all the time.

I must be immune to caffiene because most energy drinks have 0 effect on me. The only one that I could actually feel a difference was Cocaine.

Energy drinks do nothing for me. At all. I've consumed so much caffeine in my life that I'm pretty sure I've either built a resistance to it, or I'm clinically addicted to it. :lol:

Raider704 said:
I must be immune to caffiene because most energy drinks have 0 effect on me. The only one that I could actually feel a difference was Cocaine.

OHOHOHOH! i forgot about that stuff! im the same way and that stuff is the only stuff to effect me at all. i had it once and it was awesome yet bad at the same time lol. it tasted awesome at first but it burned like hell! i had a cola with it to take away the burn after drinking some lol

Wow. I'm gobsmacked. I thought, naaah Mitch wouldn't take cocaine, must be a joke or a drink called Cocaine. *searches on Google Images with doubt of being such a thing* and:
cocaine_energy_drink.jpg

I apologise for ever doubting you :) never heard of the shite though.

I love Nos energy drinks, along with Beaver buzz ( "it's dam good,") Jolt, Red Bull and Monster.

Back