Ack! Energy drinks..

Energy drinks, like ive said in previous threads about this topic, increase your heart rate, and thats about all they do, in theroy it would pump more blood to your brain causing to think fast but ive never noticed it happening.

Mitch2025 said:
OHOHOHOH! i forgot about that stuff! im the same way and that stuff is the only stuff to effect me at all. i had it once and it was awesome yet bad at the same time lol. it tasted awesome at first but it burned like hell! i had a cola with it to take away the burn after drinking some lol

Yeah I know what you mean the burning is quite annoying.

A little off topic, but does anyone think unopened Cocaine will be worth anything someday?

I gotta get me some of that cocaine stuff:ihih:

Dam america and their unholy energy drinks:lol:

I never drink energy drinks

>.<

Yuck..

But Red Bull does go nice with a bit of vodka.. only a little mind, 'on the rocks' as they say.

that cocaine stuff is 5 times stronger than a red bull. What was it that was said? if you drink to much of it it will probably kill you? It was one of the most contraversial energy drinks to come out in the market a few years back I think.

fave is V black but i usually stick with coffee cause i love coffee :) and not crap instant lol i drink expresso only, you wouldnt tell would ya but im a real snob when it comes to my coffee!

Wiired said:
Wow. I'm gobsmacked. I thought, naaah Mitch wouldn't take cocaine, must be a joke or a drink called Cocaine. *searches on Google Images with doubt of being such a thing* and:
cocaine_energy_drink.jpg

I apologise for ever doubting you :) never heard of the shite though.
dam i want to try some of that stuff!
notice-001.jpg

XwiimasturX said:
i really dont like energy drinks at all. i think theyre disgusting actually, i prefer coke and other kinds of pop. (up here in minnesota, we call it pop... damn soda to hell) haha.

CHEA!!! POP FTW!

I can handle "soda".....nothing like "fizzy" though. LMAO. UK-ers crack me up.:yesnod:

MysticGohan said:
dam i want to try some of that stuff!

If you type in 'Buy Cocaine energy drink' or something like that into google, there is a site that still sells it.

Back