All Things Hockey

FERGURSON FIRED BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best day in leafs history :p
Fergurson= Fired maple leafs GM
Cliff Fletcher= New maple leafs GM

Yeah my friend texted me about Ferguson getting fired when I was heading home from school. Made it cool though, kinda like I was involved in the NHL somehow, getting the "official" report from the "source" :lol:

"Fergy got axed"

The Canucks lost another last night against Minnesota...
Hmm we don't seem to be doing that great.....

The Canucks beat the Blues 3-2 in the shootout. 1 game winning streak :p

Devils seemed to have started their all-star break a period to soon. came out absolutley flat in the 3rd period against Montreal. they were up 3-1. outshot 20-3 in the 3rd, and lost 4-3.

Coach Sutter had the team practice directly after the game.

idk if anybody watched the skills competition, but Rick DiPietro was one of the goalies that were mic'd so you could hear him talk and what not. but in the breakaway competition, he stretched out like a scissor (spelt wrong) and when he skated back he said something like

to Tim Thomas: "im done, im out, you go in, i F***ed up my hip again" and you didnt hear from him again after that one. LMAO! i was like OMG! DID HE JUST SAY THAT?

yeah the competition was really sweet. i enjoyed watching the youngstars game alot. i wish that during the breakaway challenge one of the incredible moves worked.

im looking foward to the all-star game. even though it never seems to be as entertaining as i hoped.

Last edited:
I missed the skills competition. Although, caught some highlights of it on various sports news networks. I'll also be missing the All-Star game due to two hockey games I have today.

West are getting batterd or at least they are England time but i think theres a delay in the show. Were only in the 2nd period at about 12:00 minute

Oh Kovalchuk.. Two amazing chances.. Two amazing saves.

Is Tim Thomas playing? I think he made it into the all start game infact i think a few Bruins players made it

Back