All Things Hockey

Leafs have won 2 in a row, after losing several in a row :lol:
They won Thursday night in a Shoot Out of all things.

Rumors around the NHL:
Interest in Toronto Maple Leafs captain Mats Sundin may be picking up as two Canadian NHL teams were scouting him recently...

TORONTO SUN: Lance Hornby reports the Calgary Flames and Vancouver Canucks each had two scouts attending Tuesday's Maple Leafs-Carolina Hurricanes game, and Flames GM Darryl Sutter was assigned a press box seat for Thursday's Maple Leafs-Bruins game in Boston. It's believed the Flames and Canucks were scouting Leafs captain Mats Sundin, although his reluctance to leave the Leafs and the potentially hefty return the Leafs would seek by trading him could prove two significant stumbling blocks.

VANCOUVER PROVINCE: Ben Kuzma yesterday reported it would be worth the shot for the Canucks to try to acquire Sundin, especially if he were willing to re-sign with the Canucks rather than become a mere playoff rental. Kuzma believes the Canucks have the cap room to absorb the remainder of Sundin's salary for this season, speculating GM Dave Nonis would have to part with prospects like Cory Schneider or Luc Bourdon, possibly youngsters like Ryan Kesler or Mason Raymond, plus first and second round picks.

BOSTON GLOBE: Fluto Shinzawa reported Sutter was indeed at Thursday's Bruins-Leafs game, but suggested he might've been there to talk with Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli, with whom he has a previous trade history.

There was also a rumor from Calgary a week or so ago.
Sundin for Tanguay, Lombardi, 2 prospects and 2 draft picks.

Crosby was injured, high ankle sprain.

JCpackers05 said:
oh mannnnn. i wonder how the Penguins are gonna do without him in the lineup. should be interesting.

I don't think he will be out to long but it will be a blow for them.

A very big blow at that. The Penguins really need him in the playoffs.

That's good then.

Oh and the Canucks are down 1-0 after the first period.

JCpackers05 said:
he'll be fine come playoff time. they're saying he'll be out for around a month. however obviously you can never be a 100% sure. so maybe earlier, or maybe later.

Thats if the Penguins continue to win without him. If Malkin plays like he did last night, that may not be a problem, but they should try to land someone at the deadline this year.

Leafs have won 3 in a row after beating the sabres 4-2, and play the Devils tonight :lol:

The Canucks lost to the worst team in the NHL last night 4-3. Quite disappointing really.

Devils beat the Leafs 3-2 tonight. my brother was at the game. i only watched the first two periods cause the NFC Championship game is on. its currently halftime with the Packers up 10-6 GO PACK!

Packers lost 23-20 in OT. i broke alottttt of things...

Last edited:
Ouch..

I lost my hockey game... Not the greatest game I must say..

Back