All Things Hockey

Leafs lost to the Sabres last night 5-1.
Didn't look good at all, and I think its safe to say that Raycroft will be starting Saturday. That should guarantee us another loss again for sure.

CantGetAWii said:
Wow, Forsberg maybe not coming back after all and Gagne out for the season?
Flyers need to make a big move.

One I would like to see happen.

Sundin to Flyers for Jeff Carter and a 1st Rd. Pick.
Helps out both teams really.

No way. Sundin is done after like this year. As bad as the flyers are crappin it up i dont want carter going anywhere.

Leafs beat the Thrashers tonight 3-1.

Tuesdays deadline should be interesting, I will be staying home from school to watch the festivities. I will be like the guys on Sportscentre, except I am texting my friends who can't stay home with the big deal info.

i think the Devils are gonna try and get someone this year. probably not a big name like sundin or hossa. but i think they're gonna trade some of their D men to get more offense.

Devils play the Capitals today at 3. starting an 8 of 10 game road trip.

Last edited:
JCpackers05 said:
i think the Devils are gonna try and get someone this year. probably not a big name like sundin or hossa. but i think they're gonna trade some of their D men to get more offense.

Devils play the Capitals today at 3. starting an 8 of 10 game road trip.

Devils have been rumored to be in the mix for Brian Campbell and other notable defencemen. Not sure if they could land Campbell, but I am sure they could pick up someone.

Sundin seems to be the only Leaf that teams want, but he still is unsure if he will waive his clause. For the sake of the team, I really hope he does. I love the guy, but we need a youth/picks for next season. And if Sundin wants to play again he can always come back.

Sundin didnt waive his clause. hes staying a leaf...lol. hey the man wants to be a leaf...and hes good. sooo its a win win. the only way the leafs would lose big time on him, is if he signs with another team at the end of the year...cause i believe hes a free agent

Brian Campbell would be very nice! i hope they get him.

oh and GO TORONTO! against the Sens.

OH and Forsberg signed with the Avs.

Last edited:
Leafs beat the Sens 5-0, Sens don't look too good as far as a playoff run go.

Sundin staying is decent, but we could have got some good young talent and picks by moving him, and now the rebuilding process won't go as quickly. Plus he could retire after this year, leaving us with nothing.

Didnt realise how well the Bruins have been doing won our last or four games in a row i think. And have moved up a place to 7 i think it was. If we keep it up we should make the playoffs

Some big trades today.

Brian Campbell to San Jose for Steve Bernier and a 1st Rd. Pick in 2008.
Brad Richards and Michael Holmvquist to Dallas for Mike Smith, Jeff Halpern and Jussi Jokinen.
Christobal Huet to Washington for a 2nd Rd. Pick
Sergei Fedorov to Washington for a prospect

And then more smaller ones, it was a decent day about an hour left to go till deadline is done.

federov still plays hockey?! are you sure its not the other federov?

flyers got vinny prospal from tampa for a pick i think. thank God we finally won last night.

samXcor3 said:
federov still plays hockey?! are you sure its not the other federov?

flyers got vinny prospal from tampa for a pick i think. thank God we finally won last night.

Haha, yeah he still does.
I guess Washington thinks he has something left.

Back