All Things Hockey

no it is not at all...im really disliking the Penguins a ton lately.

i dont even think the Devils needed more defense...yet they go and trade for another defender. they already have more than they need and now 3 are gonna be sitting per game...wheres the purpose in that when they could have potentially traded some of them for a good foward...

I know, they already have Brodeur, the best goalie in the league, and they still have some other dynamite defenders such as Pandolfo. On offense they need more than Parise and Elias to rack up points. Langenbrunner and Gionta have been pretty slow.

Hossa and Gill are now Penguins.......:yesnod:

I'm gonna miss Armstrong though. It was kinda funny because the reason Colby and Crosby worked so well together on their line is because they were room-mates and really good friends. Sometimes it just takes a lil good chemistry for a line to produce well together. We'll see how they do once Sid is back, shotting with Hossa.

Pandolfo is a foward. he just plays against the other teams best players.

Devils are in Carolina tonight. hopefully they'll pull of a win there.

and i will be going to the Devils game on friday vs the Capitals. so im pretty excited about that.

Ok so Pens / Islanders is at first intermission.

Pens have been out shot 23-6. The score? 2-0 Pens!

DiPietro lets in 2 of 6?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL?

My universe is crushed.

tank said:
Hossa and Gill are now Penguins.......:yesnod:

I'm gonna miss Armstrong though. It was kinda funny because the reason Colby and Crosby worked so well together on their line is because they were room-mates and really good friends. Sometimes it just takes a lil good chemistry for a line to produce well together. We'll see how they do once Sid is back, shotting with Hossa.

Figures when Gill goes somewhere else people like him, trust me you won't after he plays a bit. Slow, and he doesn't hit like he should.

Leafs got picks yes, but it was to clear money.
Which was good.

And the Penguins paid a steep price for Hossa, two good roster players and Angelo Esposito or whatever their pick last year was. Unless Hossa resigns there, its really a bad move.

we did pay a price, but hossa is gonna be the winger to compliment Crosby. Because breaking up the line of Malkin, Sykora and Malone would be retarded. and if he plays well, Gill will be a another good physical force. Maybe a decent replacement for Gary Roberts?

The Canucks have traded Matt Cooke for Pettinger. I look forward to the off season free agency market.

Syntax said:
The Canucks have traded Matt Cooke for Pettinger. I look forward to the off season free agency market.

I look forward to it as well.
A few of the rentals that were traded today could be available as well as the ones still on their teams now.

Hopefully there is a good crop and the Leafs make a big swap at the draft or something to clear up more money. Really all I feel that is missing is someone who can put the puck in the back of the net consistently or set goals up. And if Sundin goes this summer we may need a new 1st line centre.

tank said:
Ok so Pens / Islanders is at first intermission.

Pens have been out shot 23-6. The score? 2-0 Pens!

DiPietro lets in 2 of 6?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL?

My universe is crushed.
Seriously? I have DiPietro on fantasy...
We have Huet too but he went to Washington.:mad5:

Anyway, Ottawa lost again, Devils lost in OT to Carolina (37 saves for Brodeur:yikes: ) and Pittsburgh won. So Devils lead the division by 1 point and the conference by 3.

CocoSSBB said:
Seriously? I have DiPietro on fantasy...
We have Huet too but he went to Washington.:mad5:

Anyway, Ottawa lost again, Devils lost in OT to Carolina (37 saves for Brodeur:yikes: ) and Pittsburgh won. So Devils lead the division by 1 point and the conference by 3.

no devils only lead the conference by 1 as the penguins are now the 2nd best team in the conference but still only the 4th seed because they are in the Devils division.

Back