All Things Hockey

haha don't worry JC......all the top teams in the east are playing like **** recently. It will just make for an entertaining last two weeks of the regular season.

Pens lost their third in a row tonight against the Sens....who snapped a 3 game loosing streak with it. And the Flyers just recently got off a what...10 game loosing streak?

I dunno what's going on in the east. But hey, even teh Red Wings lost a **** game recently... must be an odd week.

The Canucks seem to be on somewhat of a slump. Lost 3-2 last night after being up 2-0.

the devils lost to the canadiens last night 2-1....canadiens are now 1st in the East...and this is the only time i think ive ever said this...but the refs completly BLEW that game. it was 99% the refs fault why the devils lost last night. it was horrible.

tank said:
haha don't worry JC......all the top teams in the east are playing like **** recently. It will just make for an entertaining last two weeks of the regular season.

Pens lost their third in a row tonight against the Sens....who snapped a 3 game loosing streak with it. And the Flyers just recently got off a what...10 game loosing streak?

I dunno what's going on in the east. But hey, even teh Red Wings lost a **** game recently... must be an odd week.

Well if teams are having trouble in the East, thats good news for Toronto.
Leafs beat the Caps 3-2 last night. Since not waiving his no-trade Sundin has been a man on a mission, picking up 8 points in 4 games.

Devils play Toronto on Tuesday...i think the Devils might be on route to another loss then as well. and he said the top teams...teams like boston, rangers, and flyers seem to be on a nice little streak. buffalo isnt doing half bad either.

Is it just me, or have the past 5 Flyers games gone to OT? Even IF the tying goal today should have been a high stick call...

Anyway, Devils have lost a few games in a row now, and I'm starting to get worried. I honestly don't care if Devils get 1st in the conference, but I at least want them to be 1st in the division, and Pittsburgh won today.

JCpackers05 said:
Devils play Toronto on Tuesday...i think the Devils might be on route to another loss then as well. and he said the top teams...teams like boston, rangers, and flyers seem to be on a nice little streak. buffalo isnt doing half bad either.
TORONTO GONA PAWED YOU, THEIR GONE PAWED NEW JERSEY MUAHAHAHAH!!!!!

JCpackers05 said:
idk what pawed means. but k. im going to watch the game in a second.

Crosby and Forsberg are both returning to their teams.

Yes they are :) I'm very surpirsed we made it to the top of the east. But if the season ended today we would meet the flyers first round of the playoffs :lol:

Bruins got kinda hammerd against the Capitals lol 6 goals in the first period wtf went wrong

Back