All Things Hockey

Darn Leafs :lol:

Stopped watching the game after a while, we pretty much can't lose anymore games if we want to make the playoffs.

Leafs beat the Bruins 8-2 last night. I don't know what game the Bruins were playing, but it sure wasn't hockey.

Devils beat the Lightning 2-1 in OT. they didnt play a full 60 minutes again...and their power play was awful when it coulda easily just buried the lightning early. but hey they ended with the 2 points.

They play the Leafs tonight. i think its gonna be a much closer game. and well if the season continues how it is...the Leafs should win...Devils have yet to sweep a series vs any team.

Devils are on top again, Carolina is still in 3rd place even though they suck, and Ottawa is still trying to lose every game possible.

Also, Detroit is going to lose by the conference finals, they almost never make it past that point.

The Canucks beat the Blues 4-2 tonight. Very good game if you ask me.

Like JC said Leafs lost, who as well had several PP opportunities and never clicked. Home and home with the Flyers this week, will determine the Leafs playoff hopes as they sit 8 points back now.

CantGetAWii said:
Like JC said Leafs lost, who as well had several PP opportunities and never clicked. Home and home with the Flyers this week, will determine the Leafs playoff hopes as they sit 8 points back now.
Rooting for the Leafs in that one. I hate the Flyers with every ounce of my body.

Back