All Things Hockey

CocoSSBB said:
Rooting for the Leafs in that one. I hate the Flyers with every ounce of my body.
Im with you on the Philly part but I really want to see the leafs bomb now because we all know there is no way we can get deep in the playoffs, or get 1 point out of them and end up 9th and get no good pick.I would love to see them get one of the first 5 picks.

tank said:
So did anyone else watch the Pens/Caps game....and witness the EPIC FAIL of the season?

Backstrom must feel like a douche.

i saw highlights....that was terrible...it actually kinda looked like he meant to do it. it was so bad...that it looked like he meant to do it. loll

Rangers beat the Sabres 3-2 today, Scott Gomez with the winning goal in the shootout. :D Only saw highlights, but Sean Avery laid someone out, I mean bad!!!

Last edited:
tank said:
So did anyone else watch the Pens/Caps game....and witness the EPIC FAIL of the season?

Backstrom must feel like a douche.

Yeah that was great. All of my friends like Caps better since I'm a Pens fan I had to rub it in their faces today.

woooo I was at the Pens game tonight to see the Sabres get ownd by our recalled players :lol:

We do this thing called Student Rush. I'm sure other teams do something like it it too. Basically you get there and camp out for whatever tickets they have left. I got there at noon for a 6pm gate. Waited 6 hours to get 100$ seats for 20$ (I actually got the side the Pens shot twice which are worth even more) and got to see Miller make a fool out of himself. After Miller let in his 6th they pulled him and my whole section started chanting "go home miller"

GOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES!

Sweet stuff Tank.

Leafs won both their games against Philly this week, keeping the drive alive. They may be able to lose one of their games left, but two and their done for sure.

FWELR said:
Haven't been here for awhile...

10 IN A ROW FOR TEH SHARKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

EDIT: I freaking love Campbell:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A8gbZyylCck&feature=related

ahh dude that was a sick move. I was watching that game online but I had to leave early. Wish I would have seen that live.

The Canucks lost and Pronger was up to his old bad habits. He stomped on Kesler when he was down I believe. Quite pathetic if you ask me. One of these days someone is going to retaliate against Pronger. I can't wait for that day.

Syntax said:
The Canucks lost and Pronger was up to his old bad habits. He stomped on Kesler when he was down I believe. Quite pathetic if you ask me. One of these days someone is going to retaliate against Pronger. I can't wait for that day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt5rBWarx6A
There the vid if anyone hasent seen it yet thank god Kessler wasent injured.

I think most leaf fans know how the leafs are gonna end up.1 point out and in 9 place and a so-so draft pick.But I hope im wrong.

Back