All Things Hockey

FWELR said:
Sharks on the road tonight, VICTORY IS ASSURED!!!

Ohh going for 8 straight now? Looks like it might come to an end 0 - 0 end of 2

Wow I don't think its been talked about here but one of my favorite players Joe Sakic will be gone for 8 - 12 weeks.

Last edited:
FWELR said:
Sharks on the road tonight, VICTORY IS ASSURED!!!
VICTORY WAS ASSURED AND ACHIEVED!!!

Nabby was awesome tonight and Milan's goal was a rocket. 8 in a row on the road baby!!!

San Jose Sharks: Shootin' for the 8 seed. (so we can play on the road in the playoffs all the time)

EDIT: @surfanimal: We were at home during those 2, we beat you on the road.

Psh, as far as you guys beating us the 1st two times, what do you expect. Management gave the Ducks an estimation of a 20 game stanly cup hangover.

Don't worry, we'll be taking over your position, and keep climbing on up throughout the season. Tied at points, we've just had a few more games played.

Got Nashville on the road tonight, as long as Nabby's starting,

VICTORY IS ONCE AGAIN ASSURED!!!!

Lol, gotta love those road-warriors.

The Canucks beat the Ducks last night 2-1. Both Markus Naslund and Bertuzzi managed to pull of a point for that game.

Some fellow hockey nuts? :thumbsup:

I have season tickets for the L.A. Kings and work right around the corner from the Ducks arena. Been going to Kings games since '86.

<<< my avatar is the back of one of my jerseys

I also play hockey and have played @ Staples Center and the Pond in Anaheim after NHL games. Currently playing in a roller hockey league in Anaheim.

Syntax said:
The Canucks beat the Ducks last night 2-1.

Will you guys PLEASE take Crawford back?? That would be swell. :yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't want him :)

What position do you play?

Sounds fun, I used to play roller hockey on a team a couple years back.

Scott Clemenson picks up first win as a leaf, and snaps our three game losing streak..in a shootout. I was shocked, one we gave up our lead in the third again with 41 second to go, and then we won a shootout.

Kaberle and Sundin scored for us, bolts only scored one.

Sounds good. The Canucks face off against the Rangers tomorrow night. Unfortunately, the game will be on PPV. Which, I don't have..

Back