All Things Hockey

And the Canucks lost again, this time to the Coyotes. Thanks for posting the vid there maniac :)

CocoSSBB said:
Why must the Devils suck when it matters? WHY?????

they got owned by Montreal lol. and i almost cried when they ended the 1st period in Minnesota down by 2-0 already...all i could think was oh **** here we go again...then they actually tied it in the 2nd so i was like SWEET! and then...13 seconds left in the 2nd and minnesota scores...i just sat there like...WOW. i cant believe that just happened. but in the end. the Devils came together to win in the shootout :yesnod: it was a very exciting game

Nick Atack said:
I dont understand so well why watching Hockey on TV is so fun for you guys...

Because Hockey is a great game........and that's about it.

I would much rather watch it than football to be honest....and WAY more than basketball.

football comes no where near as amazing as hockey. i only enjoyed watching the nfl this year cause the Packers were actually good...lol. but id choose hockey over football any day. i just wish there were more hockey fans around here...

Nick Atack said:

Well people in Canada do because, well its what we do best :D
And its really the only good sport to Watch for us (no NFL teams, Baseball is alright, Basketball can be ok) Hockey is #1 though.

Nick Atack said:

I hear that a lot, which I find ironic because the same people saying that are the same people that watch football for big hits.

JCpackers05 said:
i believe i will be going to the game against Pittsburgh in a little over a week from now.

My Penguins 07-08 schedule mouse pad says: March 25th @ NJ

I assume that's the game. Malkin had a 4 point night against the Flyers this afternoon:yesnod: . 7-1 win. That's 14 goals for the Pens in two games......impressive.

The Canucks are winning.. I belive..

Pronger got an 8 game suspension - about time.

Back