All Things Hockey

Syntax said:
The Canucks are winning.. I belive..

Pronger got an 8 game suspension - about time.
I think it should be longer though it was intent to injure so it should be til sometime in the playoffs.

Rangers better win tonight!...then hopefully the Devils can beat them tommarow...thats the perfect scenario for the Devils for these next two nights.

my bro was gonna get tickets from this guy we met at the home opener for the game vs the rangers tommarow night. but the tickets are for row 4 soooo thats a good $115 or so, so i dont have the money to pay for myself and he doesnt want to spend that kinda money on me for a second time (he bought row 4 tickets for the home opener) :lol:

Aaaaaaaannnndddd the Rangers win & Lunqvist hits a milestone, picks up his 100th career win. Should be a good game tomorrow against the Devils!!!

Leafs Beat Islanders 3-1 so im pretty happy about that,it looks like that end of the year push we have had for 2 years now but hopefully end in a better way.

I cant believe Bruins at the minute this month isnt going very well weve took the games to overtime and lost and we cant seem to win at all. Compared to last month this ones a shocker.

Rangers won... not so happy that they won. However, them winning means Pittsburgh lost.:yesnod:

Now I'm praying the Devils will win, they haven't been so hot against the Rangers this season.

Well, they got a vital point out of the game. Now no matter what Montreal or Pittsburgh does in their next game, the Devils will be in first.

Still, a win would have been huge.

Back