Am i The ONLY one whos excited for Wii Zapper?

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
i cant wait for links crossbow, training. Is anyone else excited?? It came out today. Im going to get it on the 22nd

I'm not so excited... I would rather flick the remote in an FPS than hurl around a hunk of plastic like IGN said.

I'm more excited about the Zelda game. That looks like fun.

Zapper could be good, I'll give it a try but am more interested in the game.

the zelda game looks like a decent pack in but im not too excited for the zapper itself. id rather put the cash towards a full game. i was excited for the zapper because of all the games com ing out with zapper control schemes but reviews tend to say the alternate controls are much better. like medal of honor.

I love some FPS games. I just hope that the Zapper lives up to the hype. I am going to be at Gamestop when it opens this morning to get mine, mostly because I work form 6 at night to 6 in the morning and would like to try it before I go to work.

I am actually looking forward to it. I think it would be a great addition to the gameplay for such games as Resident Evil: UC and Ghost Squad.

I went to 2 Gamestops this morning and they did not have it in stock. According to them it is coming out this week not today. I am so pissed. One of teh clerks ssid that Nintendo is famous for not committing to dates about releases.
Good news though I played Super Mario Galaxy while I was there, man that game is trippy. Cool concept and level designs.

usmc2003 said:
I went to 2 Gamestops this morning and they did not have it in stock. According to them it is coming out this week not today. I am so pissed. One of teh clerks ssid that Nintendo is famous for not committing to dates about releases.
Good news though I played Super Mario Galaxy while I was there, man that game is trippy. Cool concept and level designs.

All Release dates are NOT street dates. Just because it says it's comming out on the 19th, does not mean you can get it that day. there are exceptions, but the zapper isn't one of them. Release dates are actually shipping dates. when the games are to be sent all over the nation.

You can get it probably tomorrow or wednesday depending on where you live.

Also, i am not looking forward to the zapper. it looks totally useless and i wont be a fan of a non-responsive trigger. I'll stick to my left and right hand unless they make improvements on the design.

I think it will be alot of fun with certain shooting games but not all. I can't wait to see how it feels in some games.

Back