Any game to relieve stress?

scanswild

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys,

How is everyone? I hope all is going well with you guys. I feel irritated and frustrated lately. During these past few months, I begin to overthink on things going on around us, all of these restrictions and lockdown. Then vaccine story came around recently - and there is this rumour that it is only good for 4-6 months so that means that one should be vaccinated every 6 months until Covid19 is gone??

I am looking for a Wii game or any game that could somehow relieve stress and frustration - can you suggest or recommend a game?

I do smile and laugh, but still I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...

Y'know, my 7 yr old has Pokemon Shield, which is my go-to when he gets frustrated with any other games. There's no timer, no immediate objectives that have to be achieved with any urgency, and the game looks laughably easy. To me, it's just something that you can sit back and relax with, and the game's never going to really demand anything of you.

Donkey Konga on Gamecube
Those bongos can take one hell of a whack
DOOM, id say go for the Brutal mod, just IDDQD switch to Melee and go mental

Fighting mania (Arcade), finding a working one is hard as people like me tend to punch to hard when we get into it. Last time I played it it seemed to give up springing the pads out

Punching a wall, not recommended as might damage fist or wall

Thanks for your recommendations. I'll try those right now!

Y'know, my 7 yr old has Pokemon Shield, which is my go-to when he gets frustrated with any other games. There's no timer, no immediate objectives that have to be achieved with any urgency, and the game looks laughably easy. To me, it's just something that you can sit back and relax with, and the game's never going to really demand anything of you.

That's an interesting one - I will get that game to ease my mind a bit of what is currently happening around us. I have also found a good read when it comes to Covid anxiety and stress, I got it from this site (https://www.who.int/publications/i/...tn0P8llU3jG9lpzTrGk3RW3OTd27hz5BoCmLEQAvD_BwE). It is useful so I thought of sharing it as well.

But firstly, I will get that Pokemon Shield first, thanks for the recomm :)

Donkey Konga on Gamecube
Those bongos can take one hell of a whack
DOOM, id say go for the Brutal mod, just IDDQD switch to Melee and go mental

Fighting mania (Arcade), finding a working one is hard as people like me tend to punch to hard when we get into it. Last time I played it it seemed to give up springing the pads out

Punching a wall, not recommended as might damage fist or wall

Thanks for giving me choices. Let me check on those :)

Mario Kart is good too - I am enjoying it while in lockdown. You may try this @scanswild. :D

Mario Kart is good too - I am enjoying it while in lockdown. You may try this @scanswild. :D

That is what my son is playing last week hahaha. He even showed me. I think it is a nice game - just thinking if it suits me if I play that. I can play the original Mario Bros hahaha

That is what my son is playing last week hahaha. He even showed me. I think it is a nice game - just thinking if it suits me if I play that. I can play the original Mario Bros hahaha

It is such a good game :D:cool:.

@scanswild how are you feeling? I hope you are feeling good - no stress anymore?

Any game can relieve stress, as long as you get immersed and temporaritly forget about your life issues. I find Age of Empires (Definitive Edition) relaxes me (at least early in the game).

Back