Are you getting Brawl

im getting it the first day it come out i already preordered it every1 pm me there fc so when the game come out we can exchange game friend codes as soon as it come out im planning to be a pro at this game

My progress report for school is coming this weekend. If I have good grades, my parents will let me pre-order it!

Sweetness ill post my friend code when i get the game

i'm the first one that will probably say no on this one... atleast until i get paid :(
i just blew all my money on a fiddle so i only have like $40

im pre ordering it i hope it really comes out on mar 9th they have delayed it so many times im getting ticked

Of course! i already preordered and me and mt friends are going to get it on the morning it comes out. Like my signature says pm me with ur Brawl Friend code.

I'm not going to be able to preorder it, but by the time I get paid from my job, it will be I think about 1-2 weeks after its release.
So I'll be able to buy it!

im happy i live right beside a shopping center, because they have a best buy, eb games, and a zellers. So im pretty sure i dont have to pre-order nothing and my chances of getting it are pretty high :) (especially in my area, a lot of people have 360's)

Even kids who only own 360s or PS3s cuz they just want to look at it and wish they had a Wii.

Unless I win at least 2nd place in the talent show coming up D:

Otherwise, I won't have the money to buy it.

I'll be 30 summat bucks short.

You could always get a job for like a week. If you work 10 hours (5 sat and sun) then you will definatly have enough for Brawl. Plus about 50 or so $ left.

Yep I'm getting it, looks like Australia has a little while to wait though... Alteast we have Mario Kart soonish!

Well, I've worked out a deal with my parents to get a DS, but I think I could change the terms to SSBB.

Back