Ban the user above you!

Banned for underestimating the power of the Jigglypuff.

Double banned for having a predictable fake announcement in your signature.

Triple banned for misspelling "announcement.

Quadruple banned for calling the fake announcement Super Smash Bros. Brawl 4 instead of Super Smash Bros. 4.

Last edited:
I don't watch that?

AND HOW DARE YOU BAN ME

You say im a lot more serious in like very post you have made.:lol:

you fail, i was meaning it toward the blue yoshi dude.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
banned for having a name i cant remember

quote next time....or say his name. Jesus

Banned cause you help me in countdown from a million

banned for not banning the user above u
i ban myself

banned for (above)
He just doesn't get it, does he? Hahahaha! You! Yeah, you. You wish you had never typed that, huh? Gamemasta; I ban you for interfering my quotes.

Banned for playing the game right.
Hey, fresh meat!:devil:

banned for having that kind of time

Hey, Johnny me boy. Where have you been?

Note: I can't ban johnny 100, DG, Her01771. Ban them and you get the ticket for me goin' Ape-turtle on you.>;D

Banned for not being as good as King DeDeDe. He will cut you with his hammer. & don't say you ate, cooked, or shredded him, 'cause he's not chicken. He's Santa Claus's penguin.

Last edited:
i ban myself

banned for (above)
He just doesn't get it, does he? Hahahaha! You! Yeah, you. You wish you had never typed that, huh? Gamemasta; I ban you for interfering my quotes.

Note: I can't ban johnny 100, DG, Her01771. Ban them and you get the ticket for me goin' Ape-turtle on you.>;D

banned for not being able to ban ur friends

banned for (above)

banned for not being able to ban ur friends

XD :lol: Nice! P.S. Ban for making me laugh.

i ban myself

banned for (above)

o iv been playin ps3 xbox and wii(mwr on wii) i gots a 5th place cod clan so all is good, besides that, im gunna ban the guy above me for literly no reason at all

Back