Brawl friend codes 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee it is so laggy for me to play online! :( I hope that the new super smash for wiiU has a better online experience.. Mario kart has CERO lag and it can be up to 12 people at the same time, why the hell did nintendo never fix ssbb's online stuff?? D:

^ Two reasons.

1: The Wii can't patch games 'n stuff, so there's 100% no way for Ninty to fix anything once the game is released.

2: Brawl's online isn't all-that problematic, aside from getting kicked from the server every once in awhile. The problem is that it's buffer system and how data is transferred means it can't function like MKW's multiplayer. MKW actually has a LOT of lag, but how it handles it works much differently then Brawl, so it seems like it has none at all.

In short, Brawl wasn't made very well in regards to how it handles online lag (everyone is as slow as the player with the worst connection; a lot of people have shitty connections). MKW was designed quite properly for online play.

I'll say this now...if you ever lag while playing with me, it is not my connection that is bad. If it is my fault, blame Comcast.

I've added everyone on the list so far. Add me, friend code 1893 5496 5753. I live in the MW, main marth, and go by EPY. Thanks.

Mod edit: Keep all conversations to visitor messages or private messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi hi guys

im searching for active smash players

my code: 3439-7435-2510
nick: Pep

mp me if u added me so i add u back

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back