Brawl friend codes 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding dayake13. My prof. Name is Cain F.C. is 2151-2600-3303 add me as well to find out who's stronger. (That goes for everyone who plays SSBB)!

Same here. I'll add everyone that posted after my previous message asap. :)

I'll be adding Kaishu now, and just in case, my FC is 2151-2600-3303. May the best Brawler win. ( Anyone should feel free to recommend me to any strong players they know )

Just to recap, this is my current SSBB friend list ( in forum username ) so far: weavile001,dayake13,narandomme,Kaishu, starlight, and pp562.Recommended for a good fight in my eyes: weavile001This is Cain, and to the one who takes me down will invoke my retirement from the good fight, I'll still play online, but my training will be strict until it gets serious again. ( For such an event, it must be a 1 on 1 fight, Final Destination with only the Smash ball ( To negate any disadvantages ).

I wanna fight, get online as often as possible. I'll be on almost all day. ( U.S. Time taken into consideration ).

Mod edit: No double posting, use the edit button instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo its Ty. I added everyone since the last post. I don't got time to private message everyone, so add me if your code is before this post. My Fc:2881-3606-8423Name: Ty/Tyler - don't matter. Let's get brawlin'!

I'll be posting the names of the monthly victors who beat me. This will invoke one of my many strict training programs and I will not get serious again until the end of the month.

This month's victor: dayake13/reks

im down for a brawl if anybodys interested. Just got some new isp and im hoping i can play online now. my bfc: 1377-4082-1554pls let me know when you guys are online.

alright so far i added pep geeta and smash_00 just waiting who gets online first. ;)
i'll be on for a few hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back