Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you play as him do a side smash on someone and pause it. if you actually want to pay attention...

It's really gross....and I think he really is gay....and because of his wife It keeps me from thinking that it's really, really true.

(off topic)Does anyone else think daisy is hot? And if not then u must have not seen her in Super Strikers.

no, and no. i dont think that daisy is his wife. shes just his "girlfriend". heres a comic proving one of the mario bros. is gay...:p (its NSFW btw)

Attachments

• NSFW.jpg
    NSFW.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 193
ssbb_lover said:
Holy #@$!! W8 that doesn't surprise me.

Have u not played SS Stoukaph?
thats what i said. i want to but blockbuster never has it for rent when im there and i dont have my GC right now

Well she wears a jacket that barely covers her breasts(which they made huge in this game unlike when she's in her yellow dress) and she's wears what shorty shorts would call short. Peach wears the same stuff but her face isn't as hot;) For some reason i'm stuck on the thought she's hot and I can't get my mind off of her...$#@%

Plus thinking a video game character from an E game is so 4th grade.
Wut? Thinking a video game character from an E game is so 4th grade....that makes alot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back