!!!brawl Prediction List!!!

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
Because you started it off in a rude manner, it's only normal that they got Pissed off...i to don't agree with this thread cause it kinda steals the original owner's idea of this thread. But just take it as Constructive Criticism..

Edit: heres the Link to the Already made Thread Guys : http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-...ect-predictions-revived-page3.html#post643506
Try posting on that one instead
Yea, but you see....the thing is, is that i already tried that........they say they can post wherever they want to..."If im not mistaken"...

Prove me wrong on that..:cool:

Pfft, let them do that if they want, all it's going to do them is nice long Perm Banned..Look everyone, This forum has rules, and if you like this site, just respect them, Trust me, Spamming is not worth it..it only lead to painful banning.

Demon Slayer said:
Pfft, let them do that if they want, all it's going to do them is nice long Perm Banned..Look everyone, This forum has rules, and if you like this site, just respect them, Trust me, Spamming is not worth it..it only lead to painful banning.
I was once one of those good ol'e spammers "Oh how i missed the good ol'e funny days of spamming"....untill i got sent to Bann-City...it officially changed my wiichat life:aureola: ...i think....but yea, i stopped spamming....

Anyways This Thread just became a Major Spam Ville, if no one desides to take it off, let it get back to topic...i'll leave you guys with it..but i would strongly suggest you to go to the original Thread, it would be wiser and more mature.

i'm sorry guys. i really am. i just want a good thread that i'd be able to check after school and be able to see peoples opinions. i'm very sorry if i hurt peoples feelings. if you have something spam/off-topic PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't post here. :lol:

anyway, i added the latest predictions to the list.

if anyone spams, they get banned (spam is when ur off-topic dudes)

there will be 20 bosses

and the fight is over and im out of popcorn

thank god. now we can finally get down to PREDICTIONS!!! anyone can post theirs. don't be shy. just make sure it's not bad (ex: racist, off-topic, swaring, threating or bullying) i will notify you if you do so because i will not add those. :wink:

i'm so happy ssbb is coming out. how could we fight if were all getting ssbb?

obviously balrogs.pa's will be green in like 4 days.

samus's new move will be launching phazon.

25 predictions so far......... we are really brainstorming here :lol:

Back