Brawl Tournament

Why are some of you guys desperate for the tournament and you know that people for sure are going to be eliminated on the first round.Be cool chill out a bit and practice.This is the first tournament that I have joined and I am not desperate about it.My point is post your opinion on stages and don't take it way too serious.

ur right, i'm quitting as well. since this tourney was announced I have joined 6 online tournaments on Smashboards, and 5 of them have started. 1 is finished, and 2 of them have already completed round 2. also the ppl are cool and experienced there. anyone serious about brawling feel free to follow me to Smashboards (only if you're cool); a tourney called "All Fired Up" is accepting entrants here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218849 you can only use characters that involve fire xD and there are several others if you can't get in that one, just keep checking here: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Don't forget All is Brawl. =]

Why are some of you guys desperate for the tournament and you know that people for sure are going to be eliminated on the first round.Be cool chill out a bit and practice.This is the first tournament that I have joined and I am not desperate about it.My point is post your opinion on stages and don't take it way too serious.

Agreed

I have bad luck, so any unfair place would be an advantage to the other person.
Like the new Metroid place, you know the one that flips over a lot? I have to quit what I'm doing and jump because I'll always get stuck under the stage while they can stand there every time and survive

ha ha i always have bad luck too. and all is brawl is awesome :]
anyways i agree with both of you, people should just be patient.
its not like there isn't any other way to brawl. just go to gamebattles and join a latter or something.

Same, its my first tourny and i'm not rushed infact I want it to take awhile so I can adjust to lag as i've been offline in brawl for awhile. Gotta get my skills back!!! My Luas is rusty and my Ness is affected by lag a great deal and my IC...there surprisingly fine O_O

only 6 tournament slots left. also i've decided i'll just use this list that was decided on by me and 6 of my smash friends.

Banned:
Warioware
Norfair
Rainbow Cruise
Mario Bros
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
Jungle Japes
Summit
Shadow Moses Island
Temple (Melee)
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Pokemon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar
Pirate Ship
Hanebrow
Green Hill Zone
Brinstar
Mario Kart
75m

if you have any stages that you wish to add/ remove PM me and i will start a vote on it.

Last edited:
i know you said pm but i`m lazy lol! the only stages that SHOULD be baaned are the one'd that move or hurt you in anyway. Rethink about Temple and Shadow moses.

yes but picking only a few specific stages gets boring which is why i'm allowing more than just the 'basic' or 'balenced' stages

You're not banning 75mm?! ..Unless that was included in "Mario bros.". If you meant all mario stages are banned, I think you should rethink Delfino plaza. No hazards, and a mostly standard stage.

Distant Planet might be worth considering a ban. Projectiles can appear(that you control ofcourse), and that damn.. thing on the side of the stage eats people. Not the most annoying stage, but you may want to consider it. The water on the side of the stage can really damn someone with bad recovery too.

Flatzone needs to be banned.. tons of annoyances in the form of hazards. Probably as bad as Warioware. New pork city isn't really justifyable for a ban, but I hope nobody picks it.. such a terrible stage. Pictochat is in the same thing with Flatzone and Warioware, tons of obstacles and such which impede the battle so badly, including injuring obstacles.

Port Town Aero Dive also has those annoying cars and at one point in the race that wall which injurs you badly if you touch it. Not really a good stage anyways.

Everything else I agree on entirely. Oh, and sorry for not PMing you Shadow, but it's not like I can vote anyways, so I posted it here to see if anyone would bother PMing you about it. These stages seemed to be forgot about, after all.

Last edited:
sorry. i forgot to put 75m on the list. as for distant planet, the red thing is really the only true reason to ban it, but its so easy to avoid being eaten, even if the enemy is attacking you towards it.

flatzone was up for consideration, but we never came to a decision for it.

and port town was the same way

Hmm.. Really? I don't remember seeing any voting on Port Town or Flatzone.. Meh. Well, what about the insanely broken Picto Chat?

Also, did anyone vote on Port Town/Flatzone? If so, I think the majority should rule, 7 votes or not. If more people want in it, keep them. If more want them banned, throw them out.

Another suspect stage is the Mushroomy kingdom.. The underground is nefarious for stalling and infinites, and the above ground is a moving stage, which warrents a ban enough IMO. Cheap grab KOs are very prominent here. Infinites can also easily be done there too.

mushroomy kingdom is on the banned list.

and i meant consideration between me and the 6 snash friends that helped put that list together.

Back