Brawl Tournament

Oh, ok, lol right. I think we should definatly have a vote on Flatzone and Pictochat, who's with me? Port Town is warranting a ban, but the least of the three, and for the sake of time we might want to just skip it. Who the heck would even use that stage? :lol:

i actualky think Pictochat is fine. i think that its a decent stage. not balenced but ok enough to keep in.

Vote Ban on: Port Town, Flatzone, and Pictochat

Port Town. i vote ban
yes: 1
no:

Flatzone. i vote ban
no:

Pictochat. i vote no
yes:
no: 1

please keep track of this

I do change the stages but those are the ones that I will use in the tournament.

..And, your votes are? :lol:

Urk.. my deeply hated Pictochat might get into the tourny. Ah well, not like I'm playing in it. I'm too lazy to sum up a huge speech on the literally uncountable and unrememberable hazards of the stage anyways, sick of doing all this typing. :lol:

Port Town. i vote ban
yes: 3
no:

Flatzone. i vote ban
yes: 3
no:

Pictochat. i vote ban
no: 2

copy and paste, adding your answer.

I think these ones I didn't see on the list should also be voted on:
Halberd
New pork city
Skyworld
Distant planet
Corneria (melee)
Green greens (melee)
Big blue (melee)
Brinstar (melee)

My votes are...

Port Town. I vote ban
yes: 4
no:

Flatzone. I vote ban
yes: 4
no:

Pictochat. I vote ban
yes: 2
no: 2

copy and paste, adding your answer.

Well, I don't think New Pork has any reason to be banned, but I guess it could be worth a vote if done all at once, considering most people really hate the stage.

How could I forget about Skyworld?! That place is fuxing terrible. You can fall through the clouds any time, half the time there's no ledges meaning tether grabbers fail instantly and most people can't even recover, and anyone with multiple jumps has a huge unfair advantage.

Stage spikes by bouncing off the top floor and passing through the clouds can kill really easily too, much sooner than a regular spike should do. Skyworld is unfair easily.. I agree with it being voted on.

..How did we forget about Big Blue too? The moving floor, the constantly shifting stage/cars, there's no ledge, and a real fight isn't even possible since the car's edges prevent moving towards the enemy unless your in the air, it's all aerials which give some characters huge advantages, like Meta.

Cheap throw KOs and players with horizontal knockback moves get an uncanny and unfair advantage too.

Brinstar does have the lava, just like Norfair but not on an OHKO level. It can help people recover/kill someone at high percents. You can also combo with it suprisingly, using a spike then a KO move. Pretty annoying really. Not extremely broken, but possibly worth a ban.

Green Greens does have those bombs.. But the stage is really good otherwise. Unless this bomb glitch goes off, the fight should be fair.

Coneria? Lol.. No. Corneria has been a staple in tournies. Just no. Keep it in.

Halberd is in the same vote as Corneria, but on a more damaging manner. The damaging properties don't happen often, and the stage is very standard. Even then, the damaging moves rarely land a hit. We could always come up with a rule if the cannon/bombs fly down, players have to seperate and wait for the moves to end before attacking, which makes the fight entirely fair. Even without this rule, Halberd is pretty fair as is.

what about the other two hicks?

Brinstar! thats it. for some reason i kept thinking Zebes. thats on the ban list. sorry for confusion

Counting Generalsma's votes, we've got 5 yes and 0 no for both Port Town and Flatzone.

4 yes 2 no for Pictochat.

EDIT: 151 posts? o_O Fellow poke freaks, you know what that means. :lol:

Back