Brawl Tournament

FC n00b alert. xD

Sabimaru, this isn't a place to randomly post your FC and add other people, don't newbies ever read the first post? If you want to be in the tourny go register at the right thread.

..And read closer, corneria isn't being voted for and "i vote 4" isn't a very "accurate" sentence. ..Anyways, here's the right thread.

http://www.wiichat.com/competitions.php?do=view&id=2

CK, in case you didn't notice, he has already joined the tournament. while he didn't post on topic he is already registered.

CK, in case you didn't notice, he has already joined the tournament. while he didn't post on topic he is already registered.

Ah, he is? Lol, I'm not keeping track. My bad then.

Alright, so that should bring Pictochat too...

yes:5

no:4

I beg somebody votes no for pictochat since there's nothing wrong with it being a tournament stage!

Well, on the contrare Fraz, Pictochat is often banned in tournies from what I know. There are a ton of damaging hazards.

The only real bothersome ones are the spike's and the one with the cart. All the other's are ok(except the gust one). So I don't really see anything wrong with the stage since 3/(i dunno how many drawing there are) are bad ones.

Back