Brawl Tournament

Incorrect Fraz. The fire one is bad, it bounces you back and forth and racks up quite a bit of damage, and it's easy to throw it into someone. There's also a glitch where you get 100%+, which can happen more often than you think.

The missles that appear often smash you into each, and while they won't KO, that's still adding up a lot of damage. Again, they're easy to throw people against, and it's nearly impossible to avoid them unless someone else hits them.

Just as you said, the Mine Cart can be used to throw people into it, and does a lot of damage anyways. You can actually camp on top of the cart and watch people smash into it while you're safe. It does a lot of damage and has good knockback too.

The spears.. Hard as heck to avoid, do a lot of damage, and can easily combo into them. They can also interupt the game and let campers really have a huge advantage since it's nearly impossible to get above them, and projectiles or attacks that go through/past them are just a nuisance and unfair advantage.

When the blocks appear, people can get stuck in them and that again lets campers get away with a lot. People with long range moves(Snake, DK)can attack inside without any threat, again letting camping interupt the flow of the game.

The Carnival Ride Ferris Wheel thing isn't really a problem, so.. meh. Nor is the pendulum.

The face that blows wind is as you said, game disrupting and can gives characters with spikes huge advantages. This also makes camping possible with a fast character with projectiles(Toon Link, Snake).

The spikes on the edge of the stage can juggle people at high percents, be combo'd into, or even save someone from losing the game, which is just.. gay. They have high knockback and damage too.

The Piranhna Plant causes a lot of damage, easily combos into, and can suprisingly KO very easily. Simply put - annoying and cheap.

There are a few other drawings I can't remember, but there's a lot of damaging obstacles that impede the game. And even then, the non-hurting drawings put random luck into the stage and it's a gamble as you may be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and end up getting stomped.

EDIT: Why does Wiichat taunt me by making me double post.. x.o; Sorry.

Last edited:
CK double posted :D

and while thats all true, most of the tournaments i go to list it as a counter-pick, rather than banned

Yeah but half the people in the tournament aren't going to cheaply throw someone into a hazard and I doubt anyone at wiichat is a camper. Also I have never the glitch where you get 100%+ in the flames even though I have pictochat as one of my random stages ALL THE TIME!

I geuss pictochat is getting teh ban hammer :( oh well atleast someone else is on at 2PM

Blaahhhh, sorry for the double post. Damn you Wiichat.. I didn't even click the post button twice. -.-;

Pictochat's getting close to a ban.. Wewt.

Yes: 6

No: 4

HOLY S***
i was just doing a regular chack on the tournament when i noticed that we have a full 32 roster. and that it started the tournament already! it made brackets and everything. since it started up though, i guess we can begin our brawls.
since Pictochat was 6-4 in favor of banning, just consider it banned

lol i'll check it now and i'll be practising hard if my opponent is a tough one

A one-month deadline is set for every match people.

just a reminder so everybody will get there matchs done, then tell me so i could advance them.

Me vs Josh...oh goody...might aswell brawl him when he gets on and get the matches over with

Back