bring your best sigs!

It would be appreciated if a moderator would send this to the design lounge.

Here are some of mine that I like:

2u7rnrt.jpg

2wnusmv.jpg

bgs11h.jpg

2hs9frq.jpg

siosigdh9.png

I tend to use scanned paper textures and adjustment layers more than filters and stuff. These were all made for a music forum I go to. I can't be arsed putting much effort into sigs for this site, 500x130 isn't enough room for me.

Last edited:
Celeste said:
Here are some of mine that I like:

2u7rnrt.jpg

I tend to use scanned paper textures and adjustment layers more than filters and stuff. These were all made for a music forum I go to. I can't be arsed putting much effort into sigs for this site, 500x130 isn't enough room for me.

Awesome work, Celeste. I especially like that one the most. It has that... nostalgia feel to it, ya know? The effects feel groovy/pop 70's/90's like, just a mixture of the two.

Some of my work.

itsahalocopy.png

wipp9copy.png

SyntaxVC.png

VesaToskalacopy.png

RyanMillerNew.png

Ironman2.png

Please note that if you want to show of your latest work please post it in the "Graphics Comments & Criticism Thread", thanks.

Syntax said:
Some of my work.

itsahalocopy.png

wipp9copy.png

SyntaxVC.png

VesaToskalacopy.png

RyanMillerNew.png

Ironman2.png

Please note that if you want to show of your latest work please post it in the "Graphics Comments & Criticism Thread", thanks.

you live in canada?

Yes I do.

Vancouver, BC to be exact.

i guessed b/c of the sigs! wish i knew how 2 make sigs.......................................................

My [best] milestones. All made in GIMP. GIMP for president '08!!! PS CS3 can go screw itself, Flash CS3 is a godsend though.

Ichigo.png

AWB2.png

Neku1.png

KD2.jpg

SFR.png

MarioandSonic.png

Last edited:
Back