Broken Steel

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
Anybody else download this today? im liking it so far, i wont post any spoilers but if ur thinking about DLing it you should.

edit: achievements are broke....

but i beat it.

Last edited:
i was gonna play it today, but ill wait till they fix achievements then.

just read up on it,, achievements have been fixed,
and bethesda are working on retroactively fixing them, for people who have already done it

Last edited:
yeah, i first read that they would eventually fix themselves once xbox live was synced properly with the dlc, probably some BS they said to make themselves not look bad.

they also said anybody who got the achievements would not lose them, i hope not.

the new guns are are really cool, the new flamethrower is so good, its got some good range.

you got the tesla gun yet? i heard that was supposed to be great. also is there any new places or is the mission set in the world thats already there?

you got the tesla gun yet? i heard that was supposed to be great. also is there any new places or is the mission set in the world thats already there?

yes the Tesla cannon is awesome, it'll take down a vertibird in 1 shot.

an you leave the main map twice, once to visit an enclave base just beyond the wasteland borders (through a tunnel) and you later take a subway train to an airforce base, thats where the final mission of the DLC ends.

awesome cant wait. ill have to take my xbox to my bros and download it immediatly

awesome cant wait. ill have to take my xbox to my bros and download it immediatly

i saw in a review it adds seven hours of gampleay not including leveling up to 30.

i dont see how, i mean theres a few side missions i havent done yet but i dont think itll add up to seven hours, i wonder if im missing somthing.

GAHH. Want my Fallout back off my friend. Going to Buy broken steel, OA and The Pitt. Unlock Broken steel, play through OA and Pitt so I level up to 30 then do BS<3

151 saves on ONE of my play throughs xD

Back