Can sexuality be changed?

@AndThen? I personally do appreciate that rule. That is my opinion and i speak for myself. If you get beat up for no reason then being gay is a reason that possibly everyone in my community will agree on to get busted for.

Wow. Remind me to go to your city.

This thread is epically pointless and always off-topic.

I heard there used to be mods around this place?

thread_closed.gif

This thread is epically pointless and always off-topic.

I heard there used to be mods around this place?
I'd love to help if I could. I wish i0n could come back for a just a while to appoint some sort of "sub-admin", or at least some new super-mods (I hate to toot my own horn, but I'm willing to volunteer).

Wow. Remind me to go to your city.

Thanks. I appreciate the coments guys.
Gay tolerance is based depending on your location is something that I have noticed. We could use more mods Napalm, how do you become a mod? I remember 2 years ago when a girl in my class beat up a kid that a lot of people said that he was gay. It was funny as hell but that's how life goes around here :hand: AndThen? there is an equal amount of blacks and mexicans here in my city. There aren't many of other races over here. There was only about 3 white kids in my Middle School. His name was Michael and everyone called him White Mike. There isn't a lot of respect for anyone so do you think that we are going to respect the gays.

This is my city of Oakland, California

[video=youtube;h4d7UwaNrIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4d7UwaNrIQ[/video]

If you saw the video do you think that any of us will give a damn if we hurt your feelings for being gay?

Last edited:
Thanks. I appreciate the coments guys.
Gay tolerance is based depending on your location is something that I have noticed. We could use more mods Napalm, how do you become a mod?
The admin (i0n) decides who

I remember 2 years ago when a girl in my class beat up a kid that a lot of people said that he was gay. It was funny as hell but that's how life goes around here :hand: AndThen? there is an equal amount of blacks and mexicans here in my city. There aren't many of other races over here. There was only about 3 white kids in my Middle School. His name was Michael and everyone called him White Mike. There isn't a lot of respect for anyone so do you think that we are going to respect the gays.

This is my city of Oakland, California

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4d7UwaNrIQ

If you saw the video do you think that any of us will give a damn if we hurt your feelings for being gay?
I can't listen to more than about five seconds of rap without instinctively turning it off, so I didn't watch the video. Doesn't matter though, I don't care how 'ghetto' your city is, I still think you're a bunch of homophobic morons.

There's a volume bar that you could slide down and you won't hear the music in case that you didn't know. You could also turn the volume off in your speakers. It's funny how I can't stand rock music or even looking at punk rockers. It's their dressing style that pisses me off. If you are mod shouldn't your responsibility be being online and doing stuff for the site? Then why hasn't Ion logged on in a while? You are a good active mod Napalm.
I ain't homofobic but I don't want homo's near me or I don't like hearing how there should be gay marriage in California. Your city are morons why the hell us *****?

Last edited:
i0n has already said that he isn't going to appoint an administrator, Napalm.

lIf you are mod shouldn't your responsibility be being online and doing stuff for the site? Then why hasn't Ion logged on in a while?
I wish I knew.

I ain't homofobic but I don't want homo's near me
That's what 'homophobic' means...

or I don't like hearing how there should be gay marriage in California. Your city are morons why the hell us *****?
Because your city is the one where people get beat up for being gay.

i0n has already said that he isn't going to appoint an administrator, Napalm.
Some new super-mods will do then.

That makes my city gay free not dumb. If you want to see gay people San Francisco is 25 minutes away from my house. So there is moderater and then super moderator? Sounds like an RPG game to me. Well I'm a homofobic what else could I say. I don't regret it though. My dad always told me and my brothers that he will kick us out of the house and beat our ass if we turn out gay. I'm cool with it cause I ain't gay. He encourages us to make fun of the gays LOL :p

Its a good point.

I spose San Fran is so full of gays, cos theyll die if they move 25mins away for having a different sexual orientation. :p

I cant judge how you live, everyone is brought up differently, we were also brought up to not tolerate gays. We dont bash them, but we dont go out of our way to associate with them either. My father is the same way. We'd get kicked out of house if we were gay.

That makes my city gay free not dumb.
1. If it's gay-free how come you're able to beat up gays?
2. It does make your city dumb.

Well I'm a homofobic what else could I say. I don't regret it though. My dad always told me and my brothers that he will kick us out of the house and beat our ass if we turn out gay. I'm cool with it cause I ain't gay. He encourages us to make fun of the gays LOL :p
I cant judge how you live, everyone is brought up differently, we were also brought up to not tolerate gays. We dont bash them, but we dont go out of our way to associate with them either. My father is the same way. We'd get kicked out of house if we were gay.
Your own fathers would disown you over the trivial little matter of which gender you prefer to sleep with? That's just sad. Although I'm not gay, I'm still glad my dad isn't like that.

By the way, could you start a new paragraph when you switch subject?

1. If it's gay-free how come you're able to beat up gays?
2. It does make your city dumb.

Your own fathers would disown you over the trivial little matter of which gender you prefer to sleep with? That's just sad. Although I'm not gay, I'm still glad my dad isn't like that.

By the way, could you start a new paragraph when you switch subject?

Picture it this way, there are no gays because people in my city beat up gays. Like Deanis said why don't the gays just move to San Francisco it's 25 minutes away and less violent. It's like having termites, just call an exterminator.

I accept my dad's rule on the gay thing. Deanis' dad sounds pretty much like mines on that rule. It's not disowning you, it's you breaking the rules. When I have kids I will raise them with that same rule.

Back