Can sexuality be changed?

I'd love to help if I could. I wish i0n could come back for a just a while to appoint some sort of "sub-admin", or at least some new super-mods (I hate to toot my own horn, but I'm willing to volunteer).

Hah, I knew i0n was going to do this again. I swear, it's like he has his own portal to an alternate universe.

Generalsma said:
I accept my dad's rule on the gay thing. Deanis' dad sounds pretty much like mines on that rule. It's not disowning you, it's you breaking the rules. When I have kids I will raise them with that same rule.

Good thing about Deano, he's not a homophobic retard. It's prejudice morons like you that is what's continuing issues in this world involving discrimination, I'm actually surprised to see someone on Wiichat to admit that they will indeed brainwash their children into believing gays are horrible people and should not be hung around with.

It's one thing to have a prejudice opinion towards someone, but it's another to take it too far and physically hurt others because of your prejudice opinion towards them. Really, you're lower than cockroaches.

Last edited:
Gays don't deserve to live. ;) They can't do anything useful.

If I'm lower than cockroaches then what's this ^?
Twilight I disagree with you on that part were the gays shouldn't live because if there are no gays then who will we make fun of? The only useful thing that gays are known for are decorating your house and being hairstylists. Let's PM each other and make fun of them :) You guys are lucky that you don't live in Colombia you don't want to know what they do to the gays over there :hand:

Last edited:
Lol, do you not understand why?

I live in England and I'm 21 years of age. I already know where you live, so how old are you?

Lol, do you not understand why?

I live in England and I'm 21 years of age. I already know where you live, so how old are you?

That's BS, I know that you guys are thinking of me being a dumb 15 year old who is ignorant but I'm being raised like this and I will stay like that. You know were I live what a surprise :ee5k: it's not like I kept my location a secret.

1 British so far
Any other Americans like me out there?

Back