Can we get a separate Brawl board

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedEarth81

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2007
like we have with Strikers, Twilight Princess, and Paper Mario? Seriously, there are only about 5 threads on the first page of this board not about Brawl at any particular time. I'm looking forward to the game as well, but man there are a lot of threads dedicated to this game.

I think the overwhelming interest in this game warrants a board of its own. I think I can safely say that 90% of the posters on here are anticipating the release of it. This would free up the main gaming board for threads about games we may not know as much about.

yes, we know.

Big deal.

There are a lot of posts on it. But a new sub-board for Brawl wont REALLY be needed until the games release.

Btw, there has been an excess of these threads lately. Before starting a new one, always search to make sure you post hasnt already been made.

(search bar is on the side bar)

Thank you for not searching ! :) This topic was already made.

IcedEarth81 said:
like we have with Strikers, Twilight Princess, and Paper Mario? Seriously, there are only about 5 threads on the first page of this board not about Brawl at any particular time. I'm looking forward to the game as well, but man there are a lot of threads dedicated to this game.

I think the overwhelming interest in this game warrants a board of its own. I think I can safely say that 90% of the posters on here are anticipating the release of it. This would free up the main gaming board for threads about games we may not know as much about.

You are exactly right. Most of the users would agree with you (both SSBB fans and those that arent interested).

It doesnt matter though. This isn't a democracy. Arbitrary rules like "the game isn't released" prevent the right thing from being done.:crazy:

As Brawny has pointed out, this is a known issue by most members and has been brought up. It doesn't look like anything is going to be happening [until the release of brawl?].
The_Loose_Cannon said:
bottom line, when the game comes out THEN wel have a subforum almost guarenteed. in the mean time, its just going to have to stay where they are. if they are dupe threads then send me the link so i can delete them.

It will not happen, since i0n is barely here anymore. Someone with an active interest here needs to be given some more access to the admincp.

dakuda said:
It will not happen, since i0n is barely here anymore. Someone with an active interest here needs to be given some more access to the admincp.
agreed. i say brawny needs to be an admin. actually, who dosent? lol

Last edited:
IcedEarth81 said:

To answer your question, this will almost definitly happen when the game is released/coming to the release. It'll probably be the most popular title, and a mod (can't remember who) almost confirmed that a section will be made nearer the time - due to it's popularity. Sit back, relax and wait, and I'm sure you'll have your section in no time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back