Capcom: No Excuse Anymore!

YodaSan2

Ninten-lord
Apr 29, 2012
United States
Wii Online Code
0183-4607-4963-1198
Along with the Nintendo Gamecube came two new entries of Resident Evil strictly for the console--Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Zero. of course it came to the PS2 and recently PS3 and Xbox 360. At the time there were two versions, the Gamecube's and PS2's, the console it was originally made for was the best looking version graphically. I know the PS2 had more modes and unlockables, and that graphics aren't everything. Capcom however thought it was. When Resident Evil 5 came along, and all this time after they never planned on a Nintendo release. They put the pin on graphics every time, and it wasn't like it was a big change they had to make. Now that Resident Evil 6 is on the way, Capcom is denying us our games, but what excuse do they have this time. The Wii U is quite capable of HD, what is the matter? The entire series was released for Nintendo up to this point. Why stop now? You have gained many new fans Capcom, why are you so desperate to get rid of them?

If they wanted to, they could exclude it from that version. Anyhow Nintendo wants to have a bigger audience, so the smart thing for them to do is get with the program and use DLC, achievements would also be nice from Nintendo.

Simple answer.
The Wii couldn't handle Resi 5, but who cares as resi 5 is shite anyway

As much as I love RE **** that game. Crapcom needs to get tharr heads out of those smelly asses and bring over some more Monster Hunter to US!

I don't need for you all to reply like that. You can reply your thoughts without using biased garbage or vulgar language. It is true that RE 4 and RE 5 are not like the others, and they have lost most of what gave it an oomph. However, Capcom knew that their formula with the older games was great, but it would eventually get old. They tried a gamble with 4 and 5. The games were not Resident Evil at all, and another one of a billion shooters, but are good games nonetheless. Regardless of minor opinion, statistics point to a massive fanbase. The story MUST be completed on Nintendo consoles. I also believe that Capcom has went down the crapper in the last decade. They were one of my favorite publishers. Only time and the cries from fans will tell if the company will get back on track. If not, all good things must come to an end!

Last edited:
4 and 5 certainly didn't have the classic tanklike controls and terrible voicecast, but they were still RE games.

Can't say I'd mind seeing old REs get on the WiiU. Inventory fiddling would be a dream with the tablet.

... My ramblings aside, yes, Capcom is certainly turnin' to ****.

I don't need for you all to reply like that. You can reply your thoughts without using biased garbage or vulgar language.

Welcome to the internet, my friend!

I don't need for you all to reply like that. You can reply your thoughts without using biased garbage or vulgar language. It is true that RE 4 and RE 5 are not like the others, and they have lost most of what gave it an oomph. However, Capcom knew that their formula with the older games was great, but it would eventually get old. They tried a gamble with 4 and 5. The games were not Resident Evil at all, and another one of a billion shooters, but are good games nonetheless. Regardless of minor opinion, statistics point to a massive fanbase. The story MUST be completed on Nintendo consoles. I also believe that Capcom has went down the crapper in the last decade. They were one of my favorite publishers. Only time and the cries from fans will tell if the company will get back on track. If not, all good things must come to an end!
They will never finish the story when they can branch out more times than Tesco and fart out more games that have the name than EA does with Fifa

Quit being negative Dbloke, none of us know for sure. and Yes, Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5 is technically Resident Evil, but the mechanics, blond depressing Jill, roid rage Chris, and the lack of fear of zombies make them radically different. However I still love them to death. I also like your feedback everyone (mostly), thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quit being negative Dbloke, none of us know for sure. and Yes, Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5 is technically Resident Evil, but the mechanics, blond depressing Jill, roid rage Chris, and the lack of fear of zombies make them radically different. However I still love them to death. I also like your feedback everyone (mostly), thank you.

I still prefer the original ones.
It was fun telling people to "look at the Doom books with the pages facing" and seeing there reaction to the answer.
Recent ones seem to be all about shooting

Back