Cars

[DT]

Gearhead Surf Coder
Aug 30, 2007
Vilano Beach, FL
Figured I'd start an OT type thread (since I haven't yet) - and this is a passion of mine.

So tell what you've got, what you like, what you do with 'em (Shows? Track Events?). Transportation for the body (point A to point B) or transportation for the soul?

Seems like a good thread for pics as well!

ooooo I like this!

I have a 1999 subaru impreza with a few mods on it (poor college student) It's dropped on H&R springs, STi front strut tower bar, Rallitek exhaust, OBX header, and a short throw with polyurethane shifter bushings.

If I had an extra $4,000 laying around I'd throw in a WRX engine in there...but once again, the whole poor thing isnt helping!

P1011731.jpg

Last edited:
Where are the pics of your cars [DT]?

You probably have seen it in my sig and in my user profile, but here are a few more pics of my "fun" car. This car is great for cruising and I eventually want to take it to the track and see the numbers I can put down with it. It's more show car than track car, but I'd like to be able to do both with it.

stang02.jpg

My daily driver is in the background, the red Jeep Cherokee.

engine3.jpg

Third engine that has been in this car.

asppg_Yk558829725.jpg

17" Replica Bullit wheels, 13" Cobra Disc Brakes

Last edited:
2007 Bmw M6

Too bad its not mine but I drive it all the time due to the fact that its my dads.

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    723.3 KB · Views: 7
  • front_side.jpg
    front_side.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5677.JPG
    IMG_5677.JPG
    622.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5688.JPG
    IMG_5688.JPG
    471.9 KB · Views: 6
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    495.6 KB · Views: 8
I am wat u would call a car person... i do drive a lil '04 corolla with jus a cold air intake that i put in but thats all cause its JUST a corolla and if i want a fun drive ill jus grab my programmed key for the M6. ill b back at school in the spring but for now im working at a VW dealership so i get to see a good share of cool cars from customer traffic and jus Tyson Corner has quite a few exotics already.

GC8 ~ Nice Sub', cool pic too.

DRMARIO ~ Good stuff, I was hoping since this board has a decent international userbase we'd see some interesting "imports" (or domestic, depending on your perspective :D )

BOB7 ~ Always a pleasure to see your ride!

THE FUZZ (beat it, it's the Fuzz :lol:) ~ The M6 is a brilliant execution of a sport coupe, nice pics (big!) - we have an X5 4.4i as a bad weather/extra/tow vehicle, our 3rd BMW, we've had terrific service with them.

Tysons Corner is nice - we do a good bit of work in DC (DOJ/DS), and took a little side journey one of our trips.

I'll get some pics up too of my current/last few rides.

Haha my username is an inside joke... and obviously im not a cop if im 19 and enrolled at a University...

this is when i first bought it:
pic2.jpg

my car at the start of the year:
IMG_0380.jpg

mmmmmmmm nice shiny paint:
IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

my new engine ( GTiR SR20DET):
IMG_0350.jpg

and my tomei 2.2L stroker kit
IMG_1347.jpg

DSC03136.jpg

I got an '83 Ford Thunderbird
My uncle is giving me his '91 Firebird (lol, birds) and i'm looking into this '96 Bronco with lifts to make me smile!

huh?

GC8 said:
mmmmmmmm M6 twin-turboedness!

the M6 doesnt have turbos. It a 5 liter 500hp naturally aspirated engine. People have put turbos in them but why do that now? use the car and love it. then when the warranty is over go ahead and mod it if u want.

The Fuzz said:
the M6 doesnt have turbos. It a 5 liter 500hp naturally aspirated engine. People have put turbos in them but why do that now? use the car and love it. then when the warranty is over go ahead and mod it if u want.

Yep it shares the 5L NA V10 with the M5 - I doubt you'll see many with FI based aftermarket, just doesn't seem like something the target demographic would be prone to do - the engine is VERY optimized so there's not much room even with substantial NA based mods.

Back