Cars

Liger_zero9999 said:
this is when i first bought it:
my car at the start of the year:

Wow, nice buildup - killer color choice - do you have family or friends in the paint business?

I have a Scion Tc 06 with a K&N drop in intake with a Greddy EvoII exhaust. I'll post pics if ya guys want. =)

FR. said:
I'm a fan of:
BMW E36

Great rides - my wife had a Z3, then a 325Ci (E46) and now a X5 4.4i which is a great vehicle. Does extra duty as the 4/5 seater/towing/inclement weather/offroad. I think we're going to trade it next year on the new model X5 with the 4.8L - I love hotrod SUV's hahaha!

[DT] said:
Wow, nice buildup - killer color choice - do you have family or friends in the paint business?

i have friends in the auto paint industry, that whole thing only set me back around AU$2,000. the next stage ( new front end) will only set me back around $1,000. with me providing all of the parts.

the car has gone through one more stage after the paint. but i wont put them up here because of stupid comments made by stupid people. one preson ruins it for everyone :yesnod:

but its got 2-3 stages left untill its complete. and there are photos of them already up on here somewhere.

Liger_zero9999 said:
i have friends in the auto paint industry, that whole thing only set me back around AU$2,000. the next stage ( new front end) will only set me back around $1,000. with me providing all of the parts.

the car has gone through one more stage after the paint. but i wont put them up here because of stupid comments made by stupid people. one preson ruins it for everyone :yesnod:

but its got 2-3 stages left untill its complete. and there are photos of them already up on here somewhere.

Very nice, knowing someone in the paint/body business (I assumed so since you were in the paint booth, and most commercial shops won't let you in while it's in process) That's such a labor intesive cost, you can really save some serious funds.

Go ahead and post the next stage - I'm The Enforcer for this thread, anyone says anything stupid, I'll shred 'em for you. :D

ahem. new JDM front end:

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

what the car will look like:
jinjinkun116-img400x470-1138428464p.jpg

and my spare rear garnish :
IMG_1375.jpg

Dude! (Dudette?) That's some pretty serious surgery. Nice job, keep this thread posted of the progress.

~DT

Here some pics of the wifey's BMW's so far - pardon the intrusion of other cars in the first couple :D

Z3 2.5 (Blue, far right obviously :) )

Z3.jpg

325Ci (Met Black)

325.jpg

X5 4.4i (Ti Grey

X5.jpg

In that first pic, is that the Supra you had? Also in the second, is that your Z06? Great looking cars all around.

blueovalboy7 said:
In that first pic, is that the Supra you had? Also in the second, is that your Z06? Great looking cars all around.

Holy crap, my thread totally pooped out :lol:

Yeah, that's my old Supra and a buddy's F348 - correct again on the 2nd that's my current Z, though now it has a few more tweaks, different wheels, brakes, hood, rear fascia, etc.

I know everyone will be thrilled :lol: to know I just got my PRC .660 lift spring kit - the cam install creeps a little closer :D

Liger_zero9999 said:
i wouldnt mind that BMW.. do you think your wife will be angry if i take it?

Feel free to take the Z3 or 325!

(Since they're no longer ours :lol: )

[DT] said:
I know everyone will be thrilled :lol: to know I just got my PRC .660 lift spring kit - the cam install creeps a little closer :D
I'm not even going to begin to act like I completely understand the figures that go with cams and springs, but I do know that if you're putting in a more aggressive cam into the Z06, that car is going to be redonkulous.:smilewinkgrin:

Back