chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

And I should buy the TMP and upgrade it as well?

I better start saving up xD

i thought it was quite meaning less to buy the tmp, as i fid that their is hardly enough ammo in the game to really support it. but it is a very good gun in a heated battle when their are many ganados coming at you, i also found it quite usefull in the fights vs el gigante

haha ya, there are a couple, also ,i noticed you were wondering about pistoles earlier, what i ended up doing was stuck with the punisher until i reached the part where i can get a red9, i along with someother people agreed that the red9 in ultimetly the best pistole in the game, if i were you, i wouldnt dish it all out on that punisher, i would upgrade it a couple of time, buy the red 9 then sell the punisher for the cash..........also here is a help full tip, when you reach the castle youll have the option to buy the "riot gun" DON NOT BUY THAT, its useless! is a crappy ammo eating shotgun, stick with your original shot gun untill you can buy the striker shot gun

The punisher is good if you want to use little ammo on enemies....the shots can go through a couple of enemies

and the riotgun is good if you want to spend less time reloading and more faster to shoot the enemies

I think you should seriously by the semi auto rifle and the scope for it. Trust me that gun comes in handy. Even when the enemies or kind of close one hit kills all day. Purchase that. And definately upgrade the punisher, the riot gun, and the TMP.

TortillaChip520 said:
they aren't zombies, they are ganados, who are infested by a parasite.

btw, nice avatar, custom robo was a good game :thumbsup:

True they are ganados infested with a parasite but they're still hilarious when they speak :lol:

DO NOT UPGRADE ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS;

Striker
Red9
TMP
Semi-Auto Rifle

Leon thought Krauser had died in a helicopter crash two years prior to RE4's events. Pretty cool how they threw him and Ada in the game.

Back