chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

^Shoot the chainsaw guy in the legs then take aim at his head till he gets up and then repeat...you should be able to kill him

since you dont really have that strong of weapons at that point of the game, use some of your grenades, and a couple bullets to the head should do the trick.

upgrade you handgun but not alot, cause youll be able to get the red9 soon and that personally the best hand gun, also when you get your rifle again dont upgrade that much cause youll ge getting a semiauto rifle soon enough. as for a shot gun, up grade it a bit but youll be getting the striker soon aswell so ya just a heads up, sont upgrade your first few weapons all the way

Well if I remember correctly...hitting the giant dudes in the head with the chainsaws doesn't stop them from advancing...and it takes a good 10-15 hits to kill them and by that time you'd be dead...sogoing with what I said before I would try and knock him over first.

Marioman said:
Well if I remember correctly...hitting the giant dudes in the head with the chainsaws doesn't stop them from advancing...and it takes a good 10-15 hits to kill them and by that time you'd be dead...sogoing with what I said before I would try and knock him over first.

It stalls them while they wave around holding onto their face.

i definetly underestimated pro mode. "It" is practically impossible. his weird pincer thingy comes out while i'm still on the hanging containers. anybody know how to beat him?

TortillaChip520 said:
i definetly underestimated pro mode. "It" is practically impossible. his weird pincer thingy comes out while i'm still on the hanging containers. anybody know how to beat him?

There's like a cave with a big gate. Close the gate and he can't get you until he does the bury under ground attack which he does later on.

It | You

It | You

\_______/

^When I fought him, 'It' broke the gate down, and that was on regular mode.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^When I fought him, 'It' broke the gate down, and that was on regular mode.

For me he just dug under it but I probably killed him before he broke the gate down...Broken butterfly FTW then Chicago + PRL + Unlimited Rocket FTW

It's worth it once you succeed. Don't give in and you'll make it.

Back