chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

LevesqueIsKing said:
^haha, good one.

I actually went the second route, passing over the second El Gigante. It seemed easier at the time, because I didn't feel like doing a boss battle and the maze wasn't all that difficult.

Does anything change on your second run-through?

Yes. That sad excuse at the end is turned into a....even sadder excuse for a final boss battle.

LevesqueIsKing said:

Because you know how to beat him so it's just kick his ass rather than learn then kick.

so i was playing the mercenaries missions today as wesker, and i was on the castle thrust punching the bajeezus outta ppl, when i remember hunk's weird sweep-the-leg move. so i shot a guy in the leg, and went up to him, and to my suprise, CURB STOMPED the poor mofo!!!

i was wondering, what are all the special moves for all the characters on mercenaries, and what do the moves do?

just started playing again and i just killed the merchant by accident, does that matter or will he be permanently dead if i carry on?

On expert mode, the merchant remains dead for the entire game, so I've heard.

In any other mode the merchant will continue to appear, but never again in that particular spot.

ah right, its on normal, possibly hard, def not expert tho, ill wait on a confirmation tho before i save, though unless your certain?

Eh, I'm not sure if there's a difference between hard and expert. And regardless, I am not certain.

Look it up in a FAQ.

So, I'm at the begining of chapter 1-3 and I cannot kill the ganado with the chainsaw. Right when you exit The Chiefs house there are 3 ganados: 2 regular, 1 w/chainsaw, I have no problems with the regular ones but I cannot kill the chainsaw one for the life of me.

Also what weapons should I be buying/upgrading? Currently I only have my handgun and I haven't upgraded it at all. I don't know if it matters but I have about 32,500 ptas.

Back